Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Different methods of working with stars...

  • D Sinclair
    Message 1 of 37 , May 4, 2005
      well, its true that if you ignore something or someone for long  enough they really will go away.  Looks like I have nothing to offer this group.
      All the best, bye
      Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Different methods of working with stars...

      Hi all,
      just wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom concerning the eclipse tomorrow?
      Light,
      Danae
      Message 37 of 37 , May 7, 2005
        --- Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
        wrote:
        > LOL, Mark, yes I did realise she was gone late
        > afternoon yesterday and forwarded my mail to her
        > there.

        Good.

        I'm not sitting around all the time doing nothing but
        watching this group. I check the management section
        two to three times a day. I also had an exam on
        Thursday I had to study for.

        We all have crises from time to time, so
        > hopefully she will come back to us at some point.

        Hopefully.

        > And yes, I think eclipse can be crises provoking,
        > don't I know it, LOL.

        Things and people that run away do seem to be in the
        news more than usual under this eclipse.

        Mark A. Holmes