Re: Pegasus, the Flying Horse

  • astynaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      I have Alpheratz as my heliacal rising star and a rising paran with my
      Jupiter, and I had great speed/quickness,ran track briefly in high
      school but had to quit because of my bad grades. I was more of a
      sprinter than long distance runner.

      I also think that my Mercury in 3rd could indicate that too.
      midpoint configurations: Uranus conj Mercury/Ascendant and semisquare
      Mercury/Midheaven.