Re: Pegasus, the Flying Horse

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      AS a Secratariat fan I think I might not agree with that. ;-)

      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Under Algenib, Gamma Pegasi
      >
      > this was the NNode of "the greatest racehorse that ever lived,"
      England's
      > legendary, never-beaten "Eclipse" foaled during a toal SolEcl in
      1764, Sun
      > and Moon of champion racehorse Secretariat, Venus of jockey Eddie
      Arcaro and
      > 2006 Kentucky Derby champion colt Barbaro (shattered right hind
      ankle at
      > Pimlico, could not be saved), the IC of magnificent, tragic, never-
      beaten
      > filly Ruffian, who, like Barbaro, had to be put down after an
      injury, Mars
      > of horsebeeder Aly Khan.
      >
      > Under Alpheratz, Delta Pegasi
      >
      > a 1764 SolEcl here (path of totality over England) saw the birth
      of "the
      > greatest racehorse that ever lived," England's legendary, never-
      beaten
      > "Eclipse;" this was Chiron of magnificent, tragic filly "Ruffian,"
      also
      > never beaten, Mercury at the 1st run of the Pony Express in 1850.
      >
      > Under Biham, Theta Pegasi
      >
      > NNode of extraordinary (and extraordinarily popular) champion
      racehorse
      > Seabiscuit (returned to racing after a major injury - very rare
      for a
      > racehorse)
      >
      > Under Kappa Pegasi
      >
      > champion racehorse Alydar had Mercury here, Secretariat, the
      NNode, and this
      > was the Moon of champion jockey Willie Carson.
      >
      > Under Pi Pegasi
      >
      > MC of legendary, never-beaten 18th-century Eclipse, "the greatest
      racehorse
      > that ever lived."
      >
      > Under Markab, Alpha Pegasi
      >
      > Legendary, never-beaten 18th-century champion thoroughbred
      racehorse Eclipse
      > had Mercury here;
      >
      > Freakin', gallopin', glorious nags, every one!
      >
      > Love, Diana
      >

      > Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • astynaz
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        I have Alpheratz as my heliacal rising star and a rising paran with my
        Jupiter, and I had great speed/quickness,ran track briefly in high
        school but had to quit because of my bad grades. I was more of a
        sprinter than long distance runner.

        I also think that my Mercury in 3rd could indicate that too.
        midpoint configurations: Uranus conj Mercury/Ascendant and semisquare
        Mercury/Midheaven.