Pegasus, the Flying Horse

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Pegasus, the Flying Horse

      Under Algenib, Gamma Pegasi

      this was the NNode of  “the greatest racehorse that ever lived,” England’s legendary, never-beaten “Eclipse” foaled during a toal SolEcl in 1764, Sun and Moon of champion racehorse Secretariat, Venus of jockey Eddie Arcaro and 2006 Kentucky Derby champion colt Barbaro (shattered right hind ankle at Pimlico, could not be saved), the IC of magnificent, tragic, never-beaten filly Ruffian, who, like Barbaro, had to be put down after an injury, Mars of horsebeeder Aly Khan.

      Under Alpheratz, Delta Pegasi

      a 1764 SolEcl here (path of totality over England) saw the birth of “the greatest racehorse that ever lived,” England’s legendary, never-beaten “Eclipse;” this was Chiron of magnificent, tragic filly "Ruffian," also never beaten, Mercury at the 1st run of the Pony Express in 1850.

      Under Biham, Theta Pegasi

      NNode of extraordinary (and extraordinarily popular) champion racehorse Seabiscuit (returned to racing after a major injury - very rare for a racehorse)

      Under Kappa Pegasi

      champion racehorse Alydar had Mercury here, Secretariat, the NNode, and this was the Moon of champion jockey Willie Carson.

      Under Pi Pegasi

      MC of legendary, never-beaten 18th-century Eclipse, “the greatest racehorse that ever lived.”

      Under Markab, Alpha Pegasi

      Legendary, never-beaten 18th-century champion thoroughbred racehorse Eclipse had Mercury here;

      Freakin', gallopin', glorious nags, every one!

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        AS a Secratariat fan I think I might not agree with that. ;-)

        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Under Algenib, Gamma Pegasi
        >
        > this was the NNode of "the greatest racehorse that ever lived,"
        England's
        > legendary, never-beaten "Eclipse" foaled during a toal SolEcl in
        1764, Sun
        > and Moon of champion racehorse Secretariat, Venus of jockey Eddie
        Arcaro and
        > 2006 Kentucky Derby champion colt Barbaro (shattered right hind
        ankle at
        > Pimlico, could not be saved), the IC of magnificent, tragic, never-
        beaten
        > filly Ruffian, who, like Barbaro, had to be put down after an
        injury, Mars
        > of horsebeeder Aly Khan.
        >
        > Under Alpheratz, Delta Pegasi
        >
        > a 1764 SolEcl here (path of totality over England) saw the birth
        of "the
        > greatest racehorse that ever lived," England's legendary, never-
        beaten
        > "Eclipse;" this was Chiron of magnificent, tragic filly "Ruffian,"
        also
        > never beaten, Mercury at the 1st run of the Pony Express in 1850.
        >
        > Under Biham, Theta Pegasi
        >
        > NNode of extraordinary (and extraordinarily popular) champion
        racehorse
        > Seabiscuit (returned to racing after a major injury - very rare
        for a
        > racehorse)
        >
        > Under Kappa Pegasi
        >
        > champion racehorse Alydar had Mercury here, Secretariat, the
        NNode, and this
        > was the Moon of champion jockey Willie Carson.
        >
        > Under Pi Pegasi
        >
        > MC of legendary, never-beaten 18th-century Eclipse, "the greatest
        racehorse
        > that ever lived."
        >
        > Under Markab, Alpha Pegasi
        >
        > Legendary, never-beaten 18th-century champion thoroughbred
        racehorse Eclipse
        > had Mercury here;
        >
        > Freakin', gallopin', glorious nags, every one!
        >
        > Love, Diana
        >

        > Website: http://ye-stars.com

      • astynaz
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
          I have Alpheratz as my heliacal rising star and a rising paran with my
          Jupiter, and I had great speed/quickness,ran track briefly in high
          school but had to quit because of my bad grades. I was more of a
          sprinter than long distance runner.

          I also think that my Mercury in 3rd could indicate that too.
          midpoint configurations: Uranus conj Mercury/Ascendant and semisquare
          Mercury/Midheaven.