Re: Deep Spact Objects In The Family

  • astynaz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      You're welcome :)

      I went to a site, and it was linked to Zane Stein's site. I found out
      that I actually have 3 more extrasolar planets in conjunction to
      personal points.

      I found out that:
      HD 283750(in Auriga constellation) is conj my Midheaven - '07
      HR 5568(orbiting Zuben Elschamali in Libra) is conj my Mercury -'47
      HD 89707(in Hydra constellation) is conjunct my Ascendant - '48.

      Here is stuff on extrasolar planets

      http://www.debbikemptonsmith.com/EXTRA26A.HTM
      http://www.zanestein.com/page5.htm

      The next time you read of a fixed star, but they only list the
      astronomical coordinates (Right Ascension, etc.), there is a website
      where you can go to convert it to zodiacal longitude. It is called
      "NED Coordinate Calculator", and you can find it at
      http://nedwww.ipac.caltech.edu/forms/calculator.html

      236 extrasolar planets discovered already(only 55 listed in Galastro)
      http://exoplanet.eu/

      I like that they list right ascension and declination so you can just
      plug into the astrology program

      Raymond