RE : Re: RE : Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Capella Rising at Monmouth 5.35 PM Breeders Cup

  • helen Ms
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2007
      thanks so much Mark! Menkalinan is at 29 Gem 50, my natal Sun is 29 Sag 50, i had my first mare at 29. most interesting!

      Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> a écrit :

      --- helen Ms <jagetoile@yahoo. fr> wrote:

      > are there any fixed stars specifically pertinent to
      > the horse/horse racing?

      Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae).

      And the constellation Pegasus represents a horse (with
      wings) and is associated by Manilius with horses.

      http://www.skyscrip t.co.uk/auriga. html

      http://www.skyscrip t.co.uk/pegasus. html

      Mark A. Holmes

      http://mail. yahoo.com