Re: Capella Rising at Monmouth 5.35 PM Breeders Cup

  • govanderavi
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 29, 2007
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
      wrote
      >George Washington did not win but was destroyed on the course becasue
      had an injury. May be pluto was acting at that moment

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 29, 2007
        Well, he's free of racing...

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- govanderavi <govanderavi@...> wrote:

        > <mahtezcatpoc@...>
        > wrote
        > >George Washington did not win but was destroyed on
        > the course becasue
        > had an injury. May be pluto was acting at that
        > moment
        > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,
        > "govanderavi" <govanderavi@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Event chart for 2007 Breeders Cup Classic to be
        > run at 5.35 PM at
        > > > Monmouth NJ.
        > > > Capella is Rising & Mercury is setting, Pluto is
        > in trine with the
        > > > ascendent. As per Brady`s Book Capella is
        > associated with need for
        > > > independence, Freedom
        > > > in the runners one name is George Washington
        > > > Symbolically George Washington Should Win?
        > >

        > > Did he win?

      • helen Ms
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 30, 2007
          are there any fixed stars specifically pertinent to the horse/horse racing?

          Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> a écrit :
          Well, he's free of racing...

          Mark A. Holmes

          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 30, 2007
            --- helen Ms <jagetoile@...> wrote:

            > are there any fixed stars specifically pertinent to
            > the horse/horse racing?

            Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae).

            And the constellation Pegasus represents a horse (with
            wings) and is associated by Manilius with horses.

            http://www.skyscript.co.uk/auriga.html

            http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pegasus.html

            Mark A. Holmes

            > Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> a écrit
            > : Well, he's free of racing...
            >
            > Mark A. Holmes
            >
            > --- govanderavi <govanderavi@...> wrote:
            >
            > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,
            > "mahtezcatpoc"
            > > <mahtezcatpoc@...>
            > > wrote
            > > >George Washington did not win but was destroyed
            > on
            > > the course becasue
            > > had an injury. May be pluto was acting at that
            > > moment
            > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,

            > be
            > > run at 5.35 PM at
            > is
            > > in trine with the
            > > associated with need for
            > > >

            > > > Did he win?
            > > >
            > > > Mark A. Holmes

          • helen Ms
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 31, 2007
              thanks so much Mark! Menkalinan is at 29 Gem 50, my natal Sun is 29 Sag 50, i had my first mare at 29. most interesting!

              http://mail. yahoo.com