Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Algol positives

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 13 , May 4, 2005
      Hi Heather and Diana

      I have been enjoying Diana's words on Algol. So often it is cast as such a
      negative star, but as Diana has been saying it is a polarity. This polarity
      can also be seen when we consider the following people to have Algol in
      paran to their sun:

      Abraham Lincoln (born 1809)
      Adolf Hitler (born 1889)
      Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 - 1821)

      And in contrast to these figures

      Gregor Mendel (1822- 1884) - the monk who was obsessed with his peas and
      discovered the concept of genes and the feature of dominate and recessive
      genes
      Peter Tchaikovsky - The composer
      Isabel Allende (1942 - ) the wonderful and emotion provoking author

      OR Algol in paran to the Moon

      Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797) - One of the founders of the idea of women's
      rights
      Clare Barton (1821 - 1912) - The founder of the American Red Cross
      Annie Oakley (1860 - 1926) - The straight shooting celebrity of the wild
      west (not a normal role for a women at that time)
      Isadora Duncan (1877-1927) - The great dancer who broke the rigid mould of
      ballet and based her dancing on natural rhythms and movements.

      Or Algol with Venus

      Jesse James (1847-1882) the Wild West outlaw
      Mohandas Gandhi (1869 - 1948) - The great Indian statesman.

      Or Algol as the Heliacal Setting Star (indicating the way a person chooses
      to live their life)

      George Armstrong Custer (1839-1876) - The US general who died at the battle
      of Little Big Horn - "Custer's Last Stand"
      Simone de Beaovoir (born 1908) - Known for her treatise 'The Second Sex' in
      which she advocated equality for women and which became a fundamental
      classic of feminist literature.

      All of these figures are intense, strong and powerful people with intense
      strong passions and ideas. By looking at the lives of such people we see the
      polarity of Algol and understand that a star is not good or bad (which is a
      value judgement by us) but rather simply intense and dealing with the
      matters of life itself - through politics, through dance, through genetics
      and so on.

      Bye for now

      Bernadette Brady
      www.AstroLogos.co.uk

      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2005
        Hello Diana and Bernadette,

        Thanks for your very informative posts
        re Algol positivity.

        I feel a lot better about
        where I am going now....and not being
        so timid about putting my foot out and
        copping the circumstances.

        ((my father's
        Moon was on my NN so there were at lot of
        weird stoppings when I popped my head out,
        once upon a time))

        But somehow I'v endured, and inspired art
        seems to be an outlet...dispositor Venus cj Neptune.

        Heather

        Message 3 of 13 , May 10, 2005
          Originally posted by Heather on the Centaurs list,
          reposted here with Heather's approval.

          Hope you people don't mind all the angle brackets; I
          tried to eliminate as much redundant stuff as I could
          without spending a big chunk of my day editing.

          Mark A. Holmes

          > > Ceres Rx is aligned with
          > > "....
          > > Fixed star: ZUBEN HAKRABI
          > > Longitude 2000: 18SCO46
          > > Declination 1900: -15.52'. Declination
          2000:
          > > -16.14'.
          > > Right ascension: 15h06m. Latitude:
          +01.11'.
          > > Spectral class: K5. Magnitude: 5.3.
          > > Suggested orb: 1 deg. approx Constellation:
          Nu
          > > Libra
          > >

          > > History of the star: A star in the west of the
          > > southern Claw of Libra.
          > >
          > > Close to the helio planetary South Node of
          Mercury;
          > > 17SCO10 in 1900 -
          > > 18SCO20 in 2000, which might give a Mercurial
          > > influence.
          > > Influence of the constellation: The Scales are
          > > associated with the
          > > Hebrew letter Heth and the 8th Tarot Trump
          > > "Justice". (Robson)...."
          > > http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/new_page_1.htm
          > >
          > > At the notorious prison in Tasmania, justice was
          > > done and the pizza
          > > truck rolled in.

          Pizza delivery ends prison hostage ordeal
          By Andrew Darby and AAP
          May 9, 2005 - 11:05AM

          > > siege in Hobart's
          > > of prisoners and a

          unharmed,
          > > Tasmanian Prisons
          > > conference today.

          > > inmates, which
          > > > included
          > > overcrowded prison.

          > > prisoner pay, he said.

          > > between police and
          > > a group of inmates
          centre.

          > > midnight, 15 pizzas
          > > > were

          > > delivery of 15 pizzas,"

          > > files had been totally

          > > against inmates
          > > would follow against

          outside
          > > the prison in
          > > > support

          > > maximum-security
          > > > prison
          > > which called for

          > > Caroline Dean said
          > > > the
          > > nationally.

          sub-standard
          > > prison and there
          > > > are
          > > Dean said.

          > > and said her group
          > > Government to
          > > > implement
          > > stand-off.

          > > thought to deal with
          yards,
          > > food, employment
          > > > in
          rehabilitation
          > > programs.

          > > paid and no change,"
          > > > Ms

          > > happens."

          > > (AEST) when the last
          > > had been occupied
          > > > since

          > > Tasmania Police as a

          > > under way.

        • Heather
          Message 4 of 13 , May 12, 2005
            Hi Mark,

            What I found remarkable about this prison seige was
            that the prison is due for a major reconstruction overhaul soon.
            As mentioned by the media it is supposed to be the most rundown prison
            in Australia.

            It seems to be the old story before things get better things tend to
            get darker, like pending change carrying a shadow. Happens all the
            time in the building industry.
            I thought it was a neat resolution with the pizzas.

            Now we have our PM Howard trotting down to Tasmania and declaring
            that he is going to save the forests just like Opposition leader
            Latham said he was prior to election and who lost lots of votes that
            way. There was a big swing away from Labour down there, and they lost
            quite a few long held seats.
            A good lot of what would be faithful voters for the Labour Party are
            now getting the bite-back neocon. serve for being nice to the bloke at
            the top. ie. Howard has served out betrayal of trust in great measure.

            So with pizza deliveries being the good story...this latest saving of
            the old growth forest has a more sinister agenda.

            Also there is a conspiracy story going around that the massacre by
            Martin Bryant was a set up to create a shocking situation so then the
            conservatives would have the perfect excuse to swoop in and change the
            gun laws. Apparently the authorities had even ordered a 12+ person
            ambulance in the 15 months prior to this tragedy. So after all this
            happens and they have put all the guns back into the hands of the
            police and the military (err! and the crims), according to this gov.,
            we are forever going to war. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

            ...these neocons make big messes and love doing it, from what I
            perceive. Might be good to look back over the fixed stars for the
            massacre!
            Heather

            Message 5 of 13 , May 12, 2005
              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <HeatherCam@s...> wrote:
              > Hi Mark,

              > Also there is a conspiracy story going around that the massacre by
              > Martin Bryant was a set up to create a shocking situation so then the
              > conservatives would have the perfect excuse to swoop in and change the
              > gun laws. Apparently the authorities had even ordered a 12+ person
              > ambulance in the 15 months prior to this tragedy. So after all this
              > happens and they have put all the guns back into the hands of the
              > police and the military (err! and the crims), according to this gov.,
              > we are forever going to war. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
              Might be good to look back over the fixed stars for the
              > massacre!

              http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/bryant/

              April 28, 1996
              1:30 p.m. AEST
              Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia

              Alignments:

              Sun: Hamal (Alpha Arietis), Schedir (Alpha Cassiopeiae); also Alpha
              Doradus (in Dorado the Swordfish [which some people see as a goldfish])

              Venus: Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis); also, Beta Camelopardalis

              Mars: Alpherg (Eta Piscium); also Messier 32 (M-32), an elliptical
              galaxy in Andromeda which is a companion to M-31, the Andromeda
              Galaxy, also known as Vertex (not to be confused with *the* Vertex,
              which is an energy point in the chart derived from the prime vertical).

              http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m032.html

              Vertex: "It causes blindness, injuries to the eyes, sickness, violent
              death." (Robson)

              M-32 is very close to Vertex in the sky and might have an influence
              that's similar.

              Uranus: Bos (Rho Capricorni), Dabih (Beta Capricorni), Giedi Prima
              (Alpha Capricorni), Oculus (Pi Capricorni)

              (BTW: nobody has yet answered my question in an earlier post about
              Dabih--does anybody besides Ted George and Barbara Parker see it as
              similar in influence to Giedi Prima? Personally, I suspect it isn't.)

              Pluto: Acrab (Beta Scorpii), Isidis (Delta Scorpii), Yed Prior (Delta
              Ophiuchi); also Alpha Circini (in Circinus the Drafting Compass)

              Ceres: Alpha Apodis (in Apus the Bird of Paradise); also, the Great
              Attractor

              Juno: Achernar (Alpha Eridani); also Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)

              Vesta: Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis); also T Coronae Borealis, a
              nova-type variable.

              http://freespace.virgin.net/m.poxon/tcrb.htm

              "This is the famous "blaze star", a recurrent Nova. It could erupt at
              any time..."

              Chiron: Porrima (Gamma Virginis, aka Caphir), Vindemiatrix (Epsilon
              Virginis), Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

              North Node: Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

              South Node: Nu Fornacis (in Fornax the Furnace)

              I'll do more interpretations later. It's getting late here.

              Message 6 of 13 , May 14, 2005
                --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
                > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Heather"
                > <HeatherCam@s...> wrote:
                > > Hi Mark,

                > http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/bryant/
                >
                > April 28, 1996
                > 1:30 p.m. AEST
                > Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia
                >
                > Alignments:
                >
                > Sun: Hamal (Alpha Arietis),

                "It causes violence, brutishness, cruelty and
                premeditated crime." (Robson)

                Schedir (Alpha
                > Cassiopeiae);

                "This fixed star incorporates serious demeanor with
                joi e de vivre." (Ebertin/Hoffman)

                > Venus: Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis);

                "It gives great civil or military honour but danger of
                sudden dishonor, renown, wealth, eminent friends and
                liability to accidents causing blindness and
                ruin...*With Venus.* Much suffering through love
                affairs owing to unrestrained feelings." (Robson)

                also, Beta
                > Camelopardalis

                Camelopardalis: "It is said to confer patience,
                endurance and great wisdom..." (Robson)

                Beta Camelopardalis apparently lies underneath the
                Giraffe's belly and in front of its hind legs.

                http://www.astrosurf.com/jwisn/camelopardalis.htm

                > Mars: Alpherg (Eta Piscium); also Messier 32 (M-32),
                > an elliptical
                > galaxy in Andromeda which is a companion to M-31,
                > the Andromeda
                > Galaxy, also known as Vertex (not to be confused
                > with *the* Vertex,
                > which is an energy point in the chart derived from
                > the prime vertical).
                >
                > http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m032.html
                >
                > Vertex: "It causes blindness, injuries to the eyes,
                > sickness, violent
                > death." (Robson)
                >
                > M-32

                an elliptical galaxy and an X-ray source

                is very close to Vertex in the sky and might
                > have an influence
                > that's similar.

                Given that M-32 appears superimposed on Vertex.

                >Pluto: Acrab (Beta Scorpii),

                "It is said to cause extreme malevolence,
                mercilessness, fiendishness, repulsiveness, malice,
                theft, crime, pestilence, and contagious disease."
                (Robson)

                >Isidis (Delta Scorpii),

                "It is said to cause sudden assaults, malevolence,
                immorality and shamelessness." (Robson)

                >Yed Prior (Delta
                Ophiuchi);

                "It is said to cause immorality, shamelessness, and
                revolution." (Robson)

                >also Alpha Circini (in Circinus the Drafting Compass)

                "[Circinus] is said to give a revengeful, violent,
                grasping and tenacious nature." (Robson)

                Alpha Circini looks like it may mark either the inside
                of the circle that the Drafting Compass is meant to
                draw or the point of the arm of the Drafting Compass
                that holds the pencil (not the point that you stick
                into the paper).

                http://www.astrofilitrentini.it/mat/costell/cir_e.html

                A circle drawn around somebody?

                >Ceres: Alpha Apodis (in Apus the Bird of Paradise);

                "[Apus] is said to confer a kind, benevolent,
                sympathetic and ambitious nature." (Robson)

                I was thinking, Apus means "no feet." Europe was first
                introduced to the bird of paradise through stuffed
                specimens whose feet had been left off, resulting in a
                myth that birds of paradise didn't have any feet and
                that they only stopped flying when they died and fell
                to the ground. Apus = not grounded, out of touch with
                reality?

                I believe Alpha Apodis marks one of the Bird of
                Paradise's wings.

                >also, the Great
                Attractor

                Sucked in, no longer in control.

                http://www.ericfrancis.com/sagittarius/sagittarius10.html

                "'The perception is that people on the Great Attractor
                have unusual appeal or potency. They find themselves
                in vast circles, accidentally. Or they have impacted
                masses of people and think they have created no
                influence in their lives whatsoever,' [Phil Sedgwick]
                said.

                "He [also said] that it's often prominent in the
                charts of people who feel as if they are in some way
                alien from the rest of the human race, even literally.

                ..."'these are people who feel alienated and yet they
                bring in different levels of consciousness'...

                >Juno:

                ...Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)

                "[Phoenix] is said to give a pioneering disposition,
                ambition and power, together with a long life and
                lasting fame." (Robson)

                Ankaa marks the Phoenix's head.

                In *Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix*,
                Fawkes, Albus Dumbledore's pet phoenix swallowed a
                bolt of magickal energy Lord Voldemort fired at
                Dumbledore during the battle inside the Ministry of
                Magic, and fell to the ground as a baby. Just a
                thought.

                >Vesta: Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis);

                "It gives immorality, accidents, violence, and danger
                of poison." (Robson)

                >also T Coronae Borealis, a
                nova-type variable.

                http://freespace.virgin.net/m.poxon/tcrb.htm

                >"This is the famous "blaze star", a recurrent Nova.
                It could erupt at
                any time..."

                >Chiron: Porrima (Gamma Virginis, aka Caphir),

                "Called An Atonement Offering..." (Robson)

                >Vindemiatrix (Epsilon
                Virginis),

                "It gives falsity, stealing, wanton folly and often
                causes its natives to become widows." (Robson)

                To lose what or who one loves?

                >Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

                Bernadette seems to link this one with self-sacrifice
                (you could say that this is something police officers
                do).

                >North Node: Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

                "It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss
                through friends and companies." (Robson)

                >South Node: Nu Fornacis (in Fornax the Furnace)

                a burning inside?

                Message 7 of 13 , May 14, 2005
                  --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
                  (I wrote earlier)

                  Dabih (Beta Capricorni), Giedi Prima
                  (Alpha Capricorni), (Uranus):

                  >(BTW: nobody has yet answered my question in an
                  earlier post about
                  >Dabih--does anybody besides Ted George and Barbara
                  Parker see it as
                  >similar in influence to Giedi Prima?

                  (Diana wrote)

                  Dabih and Giedi Prima are only 17
                  minutes apart in longitude, 2 24 in latitude and 2 15
                  in
                  declination; it would be next to impossible to
                  separate
                  their effects, IMO;

                  (me)

                  You would need very, very tight orbs to look, but the
                  interpretations I've seen for Dabih aspects vary a bit
                  from aspects for Giedi Prima (e.g., Robson,
                  pp.157-158, 167-169).

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  __________________________________
                  Yahoo! Mail Mobile
                  http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 14, 2005
                    --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                    > http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/bryant/
                    >
                    > April 28, 1996
                    > 1:30 p.m. AEST
                    > Port Arthur, Tasmania, Australia
                    >
                    > Alignments:
                    >

                    >>Sun:

                    >>Schedir (Alpha
                    > Cassiopeiae);

                    >"This fixed star incorporates serious demeanor with
                    joi e de vivre." (Ebertin/Hoffman)

                    Something very serious happening (in the present or in
                    the distant past) at a place where people go to have
                    fun.

                    > Mars:

                    firearms, aggression, violence

                    >Alpherg (Eta Piscium);

                    "preparedness, steadiness, determination, final
                    success." (Robson)

                    also Messier 32 (M-32),
                    > an elliptical
                    > galaxy in Andromeda which is a companion to M-31,
                    > the Andromeda
                    > Galaxy, also known as Vertex (not to be confused
                    > with *the* Vertex,
                    > which is an energy point in the chart derived from
                    > the prime vertical).
                    >
                    > http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m032.html
                    >
                    > Vertex: "It causes blindness, injuries to the eyes,
                    > sickness, violent
                    > death." (Robson)

                    A homicidal maniac.

                    >> M-32

                    >an elliptical galaxy and an X-ray source

                    >>is very close to Vertex in the sky and might
                    >>have an influence
                    >> that's similar.

                    >Given that M-32 appears superimposed on Vertex.

                    Still, M-32, being a "positive jeboric" (that radiates
                    on wavelengths shorter than the visible-light band),
                    may have some spiritual lesson to offer, possibly
                    something related to Vertex's influence.

                    Robson says that Mercury with Oculus or Bos gives "a
                    clever and piercing intellect." Maybe other planets
                    can have a similar effect? Uranus aligned with Oculus
                    and Bos = trying to get to the bottom of this sudden,
                    bizarre event, to try to understand what happened and
                    why?

                    >>Ceres:
                    >>the Great
                    Attractor

                    >Sucked in, no longer in control.

                    In a situation where you're totally at the mercy of a
                    homicidal maniac and have to watch people die (Ceres).

                    http://www.ericfrancis.com/sagittarius/sagittarius10.html

                    >"'The perception is that people on the Great
                    Attractor
                    have unusual appeal or potency. They find themselves
                    in vast circles, accidentally. Or they have impacted
                    masses of people and think they have created no
                    influence in their lives whatsoever,' [Phil Sedgwick]
                    said.

                    >"He [also said] that it's often prominent in the
                    charts of people who feel as if they are in some way
                    alien from the rest of the human race, even literally.

                    >..."'these are people who feel alienated and yet they
                    bring in different levels of consciousness'...

                    Martin Bryant achieved international notoriety with
                    what he did.

                    >>Juno:

                    >>...Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)

                    >>"[Phoenix] is said to give a pioneering disposition,
                    ambition and power, together with a long life and
                    lasting fame." (Robson)

                    >>Ankaa marks the Phoenix's head.

                    >>In *Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix*,
                    Fawkes, Albus Dumbledore's pet phoenix swallowed a
                    bolt of magickal energy Lord Voldemort fired at
                    Dumbledore during the battle inside the Ministry of
                    Magic, and fell to the ground as a baby.

                    >>Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

                    >Bernadette seems to link this one with self-sacrifice
                    (you could say that this is something police officers
                    do).

                    Go into harm's way, even take bullets, for other
                    people (as Fawkes the phoenix did for Dumbledore).

                    >>North Node: Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

                    >"It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss
                    through friends and companies." (Robson)

                    Bryant lost through the murders he committed at these
                    businesses, which were "shameless"; "subtle mind" may
                    refer to his lawyer.

                    >>South Node: Nu Fornacis (in Fornax the Furnace)

                    >a burning inside?

                    Or maybe "burn in hell".

                    I think I've elaborated completely now.

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 14, 2005
                      wrote:
                      > Hi Mark,

                      > Now we have our PM Howard trotting down to Tasmania and declaring
                      > that he is going to save the forests just like Opposition leader
                      > Latham said he was prior to election and who lost lots of votes
                      that
                      > way. There was a big swing away from Labour down there, and they
                      lost
                      > quite a few long held seats.
                      >
                      > So with pizza deliveries being the good story...this latest saving
                      of
                      > the old growth forest has a more sinister agenda.

                      Bush just approved a reversal of Bill Clinton's ban of roads in many
                      areas of national forests and oil drilling in Alaska's Arctic
                      National Wildlife Refuge. Frankly, I would be looking for the catch
                      if he said he wanted to save old-growth forests, because with him,
                      there almost certainly would be one in such a case. I don't know
                      what this has to do with Ceres aligned with Zubenalhakrabi.

                      However, a 3-year-old girl dubbed Precious Doe who was beheaded and
                      left in a field in Kansas City four years ago now has a name--Erica
                      Green--and her stepfather, who killed her while stoned on PCP
                      because she resisted bedtime and then used garden shears to cut off
                      her head, and her mother who helped cover up the deed, are now
                      sitting in jail, charged with Erica's murder. The case was broken
                      because of a tip prompted by an ad a local comics artist and anti-
                      crime activist put in a local newspaper.

                      Also: Connecticut just executed a murderer and rapist who insisted
                      on being executed. He may not have gotten it any other way.
                      Executions are very rare in New England, from which the anti-death-
                      penalty movement in the US originated. Plus, the feds are
                      aggressively pushing the death penalty for someone in Vermont, which
                      doesn't have a state death penalty, I guess because some people in
                      Washington want to stick it to liberals.

                      (Not to make this a political forum...)

                      Mark A. Holmes

                      > In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes
                      > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
                      > > Originally posted by Heather on the Centaurs list,
                      > > reposted here with Heather's approval.
                      > >
                      > > Hope you people don't mind all the angle brackets; I
                      > > tried to eliminate as much redundant stuff as I could
                      > > without spending a big chunk of my day editing.
                      > >
                      > > Mark A. Holmes

                      > > 2000:
                      > > +01.11'.
                      > > Nu

                      > > Mercury;

                    • Heather
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 15, 2005
                        Mark,

                        Yes I dont see how this has much to do with Ceres aligned with
                        Zubenalhakrabi. But it did come up for me.

                        Our PM saving the old growth forests in Tasmania was a political coup
                        against his opponent prior to last election here. Greens Senator Bob
                        Brown likened his methods to 3 champaigne glasses, on filled with
                        bubbly, the other two with blue/green poison.

                        It seems that the PM is using Tassie as some sort of pivotal point in
                        his political machinations. Like resolving the massacre was his first
                        grand entrance as a PM. And it was notable that bashings and aggro in
                        the streets rose drastically in the few months after the Liberals came
                        to power.

                        Zubenalhakrabi
                        Declination: -15 degrees

                        in star in the claw of Scorpio; one the gets the idea of feeding the
                        scorpion here. In that context it is perhaps similar to the nature of
                        Ceres.

                        In declination Ceres is a few degrees off parallel to Zubenalhakrabi
                        however it looks to be contraparallel Sun and parallel Astrea; Astrea
                        conj. Ceres. Astrea in Sagitarius means "inability to let go of
                        personal belief system to make way for more inclusive and bigger
                        picture" (Solar Fire interpretion)

                        Also apart from fixed star info. I looked to see what the Sabian
                        Symbol says about its position at the moment...

                        "A spaniard serenading his senorita"

                        Lynda Hill in her book "The Sabian Symbols as an Oracle" says

                        "...looking through the pretence.... The Caution: A ruse performed to
                        achieve a goal by deception. Lies deceit and propaganda. Not believing
                        messages being given by loved ones. Feeling like something is missing
                        from the relationship. Superficial judgements about love - how it
                        should look or be."

                        Thus one could perhaps see where the conspiracy theories have arisen
                        from this event.

                        Heather

                        Message 11 of 13 , May 15, 2005
                          --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:

                          > Mark,
                          >

                          > Our PM saving the old growth forests in Tasmania was
                          > a political coup
                          > against his opponent prior to last election here.
                          > Greens Senator Bob
                          > Brown likened his methods to 3 champaigne glasses,
                          > on filled with
                          > bubbly, the other two with blue/green poison.
                          >
                          > It seems that the PM is using Tassie as some sort of
                          > pivotal point in
                          > his political machinations. Like resolving the
                          > massacre was his first
                          > grand entrance as a PM. And it was notable that
                          > bashings and aggro in
                          > the streets rose drastically in the few months after
                          > the Liberals came
                          > to power.
                          >
                          > Zubenalhakrabi
                          > Declination: -15 degrees
                          >
                          > in star in the claw of Scorpio; one the gets the
                          > idea of feeding the
                          > scorpion here. In that context it is perhaps similar
                          > to the nature of
                          > Ceres.

                          Yeah, okay, I see what you're getting at.

                          Zubenalhakrabi is also just below the southern pan of
                          the Scales; that end of the Scales' balance-beam is
                          marked by Zubenalgenubi ("insufficient price"). The
                          other end is marked by Zubenalgemali ("the full
                          price"). So Zubenalhakrabi is in the southern pan of
                          the Scales when they don't balance?

                          Mark A. Holmes

                          Yahoo! Mail