Capella Rising at Monmouth 5.35 PM Breeders Cup

  • govanderavi
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
      Event chart for 2007 Breeders Cup Classic to be run at 5.35 PM at
      Monmouth NJ.
      Capella is Rising & Mercury is setting, Pluto is in trine with the
      ascendent. As per Brady`s Book Capella is associated with need for
      independence, Freedom
      in the runners one name is George Washington
      Symbolically George Washington Should Win?
      Ravi Gowande
      www.Pedigreestar.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "govanderavi" <govanderavi@...>
        wrote:

        > Event chart for 2007 Breeders Cup Classic to be run at 5.35 PM at
        > Monmouth NJ.
        > Capella is Rising & Mercury is setting, Pluto is in trine with the
        > ascendent. As per Brady`s Book Capella is associated with need for
        > independence, Freedom
        > in the runners one name is George Washington
        > Symbolically George Washington Should Win?

        Did he win?

        Mark A. Holmes
      • govanderavi
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 29, 2007
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
          wrote
          >George Washington did not win but was destroyed on the course becasue
          had an injury. May be pluto was acting at that moment

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 29, 2007
            Well, he's free of racing...

            Mark A. Holmes

            --- govanderavi <govanderavi@...> wrote:

            > <mahtezcatpoc@...>
            > wrote
            > >George Washington did not win but was destroyed on
            > the course becasue
            > had an injury. May be pluto was acting at that
            > moment
            > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,
            > "govanderavi" <govanderavi@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Event chart for 2007 Breeders Cup Classic to be
            > run at 5.35 PM at
            > > > Monmouth NJ.
            > > > Capella is Rising & Mercury is setting, Pluto is
            > in trine with the
            > > > ascendent. As per Brady`s Book Capella is
            > associated with need for
            > > > independence, Freedom
            > > > in the runners one name is George Washington
            > > > Symbolically George Washington Should Win?
            > >

            > > Did he win?

          • helen Ms
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 30, 2007
              are there any fixed stars specifically pertinent to the horse/horse racing?

              Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> a écrit :
              Well, he's free of racing...

              Mark A. Holmes

              http://mail. yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 30, 2007
                --- helen Ms <jagetoile@...> wrote:

                > are there any fixed stars specifically pertinent to
                > the horse/horse racing?

                Menkalinan (Beta Aurigae).

                And the constellation Pegasus represents a horse (with
                wings) and is associated by Manilius with horses.

                http://www.skyscript.co.uk/auriga.html

                http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pegasus.html

                Mark A. Holmes

                > Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> a écrit
                > : Well, he's free of racing...
                >
                > Mark A. Holmes
                >
                > --- govanderavi <govanderavi@...> wrote:
                >
                > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,
                > "mahtezcatpoc"
                > > <mahtezcatpoc@...>
                > > wrote
                > > >George Washington did not win but was destroyed
                > on
                > > the course becasue
                > > had an injury. May be pluto was acting at that
                > > moment
                > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com,

                > be
                > > run at 5.35 PM at
                > is
                > > in trine with the
                > > associated with need for
                > > >

                > > > Did he win?
                > > >
                > > > Mark A. Holmes

              • helen Ms
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 31, 2007
                  thanks so much Mark! Menkalinan is at 29 Gem 50, my natal Sun is 29 Sag 50, i had my first mare at 29. most interesting!

                  http://mail. yahoo.com