Re: [thefixedstars] Chernobyl

  • Martina
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2005
      Wow Diana,....

      > >Aspects to Pos 27 Li14 _10 0'
      > Pll _10 24' BATEN KAITOS laziness, charitable
      > Pll _10 ' HAN passionate, blindly good_heart
      > Cnj 27 Li55 IZAR prosperity from work.

      > Not sure what you are doing here - how do Baten Kaitos and
      > Han aspect Poseidon? Saturn is aligned with Han, but
      > there's nothing at Baten Kaitos.

      Pll is SF's shorthand for "parallel" (groan,... I still haven't figured out
      how they get there,..
      or how important parallels are,... though I think they are supposed to be as
      important as what they call "conj")
      And the robot sees it as "red" ??? Funny, the movies have it all wrong,..
      they usually seem to have a bilious green for radiation,.. :-)

      > Neptune and Jupiter were aspecting the heliocentric nodes of
      > Uranus (14 Gemini-Sag)

      Not sure how to find those,.. but assuming that would be sort of like
      Uranian methods,...
      combination of Ne-Ju energies result or are a part of an outrageous over the
      top Uranus??
      Big "sudden" meltdown? Nep usually considered "deceptive",... there was
      certainly a damn good try
      at covering it up for a few days as well,... before they realized it was too
      beyond them to clean up,...
      Nep as just plain weird,.... well, certainly has that going for it too,....
      Jup is easy ,... "big",.......

      > It's Yildun, Delta Ursae Minoris:
      Always, under the Twins,
      > there are sibling issues, and on a larger scale, the great
      > concerns of race, ethnicity, religion, and the
      > brother-and-sisterhood of humankind. Other issues here
      > include severity vs self-indulgence; personal gratification
      > vs self-denial, self-discipline; control and power over self
      > and others, honesty, integrity vs expedience, conniving, and
      > deceit, and generosity vs greed. Eye problems, mental or
      > emotional instability, wounds. Storms, transportation
      > disasters, fires, assassinations; smog, poisoned air;
      > salvation or destruction of ancient knowledge; animal
      > attacks, animal events

      Yes,.. I can see that,.. Einstien as an energy disaster cauisng first
      coverups, denials, then
      pleas for help,... (which was speedily offered,...) The "poisioned air" gets
      me too,....
      disaster for sure!!

      > Menkalinan Beta Aurigae 29GE38 21 30 44 56 5 58 1.90 A2
      IV
      > Charioteer’s right shoulder
      > Dig the "forced evacuations"!

      No kidding,.... and there are still people living in the area, farming
      poisioned land
      that have refused to leave, even after all their neighbours died from
      various cancers,....

      > Yes! There is a ghost-and-UFO area - it's the original Crab,
      > which is now tropical Leo, and the Vertex of the Chernobyl
      > disaster chart is there!

      How cool is that??
      Pluto aspecting that Vertex too,... and Mothman is sort of an "underworld"
      character,.. he shows up where there are disasters and deaths,...
      also Odysseus ( outcasts, short trips,.. the poor inhabitants were "driven
      out",...) and the Sun,.. all across from the Asc-Uranus-Zeus,..
      You know,.. I think you hit it on the head there,.... (!!!) (and so the
      thought is,.. if there is something important
      there that is connecting up with other things,.. it IS singing all the way
      down the line,..)

      I still am not sure what in my chart made me open to it, but I had a few
      other experiences in that time
      period that have always puzzled the daylights out of me,... My Moon and
      Neptune were on the Aries Pt
      for the preceding SR, so maybe somehow it opened me to some world events,...
      (though not as bad as Chernobyl)
      and also a few frightening "spirit" type things. Mostly scary stuff,.... (no
      UFOs though,... that would have been too interesting!!) I'm convinced one
      of these days I'll find the synastry of that event,.. but nothing has
      whacked me over the head with a definite Eureka!!!
      I've had strange experiences on and off,.. but nothing like the run around
      that time. And if I ever encounter
      Mothman, I'm NOT sticking around to see what the disaster is!! I'll have to
      keep an eye on that area for "weirdness" after this. hehe,.. makes me
      almost wish I was a little more prone to it!! I had a friend whose house
      used to get trashed by poltergiests from time to time,... I wonder if I can
      find his chart,... (pre my computer era,..)

      As usual, dear Diana,.. you've given me goodies to chew on,....
      (and if I find more ghosts and weirdies,.. I'll pass them on!!)

      Love,
      Martina
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19, 2005
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "celestejamerson"
        .
        > I was just reading today on Maya del Mar's Daykeeper Journal site
        that
        > there will be an occultation of Antares by the moon on May 24th,
        2005.

        We've got a situation in Washington. Bush has nominated a bunch of
        people for federal judgeships that he knows perfectly well the
        Democrats don't like (typical for him--don't work with the
        opposition, ram your agenda down their throats). US Senator Bill
        Frist (Republican of Tennessee), the Senate Majority Leader, Bush's
        agent in the Senate on this, is threatening to change the chamber's
        rules in conjunction with Dick Cheney (who as Vice President
        presides over the Senate) to eliminate the minority's ability to
        block the nomination of federal judges and allow judges to be
        confirmed with a simple majority. This is not what the American
        people want, according to recent polls; Bush, Cheney and Frist are
        pressing forward with this nevertheless, and Frist is using
        propaganda beamed into church services to rally the Religious Right
        behind them. Frist's counterpart on the other side of the aisle, the
        Senate Minority Leader, Senator Harry Reid (Democrat of Nevada), is
        threatening to use other procedural tactics for sabotage if Frist
        pulls this thing off. Last I heard a bunch of Senators, both
        Republicans and Democrats, are frantically trying to work out a deal
        to keep this from happening.

        What Frist is proposing has been dubbed "the nuclear option."

        This situation is expected to come to a head within the next few
        days.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 21, 2005
          <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "celestejamerson"
          > <celestejamerson@y...> wrote:
          > > Dear Diana,
          > .
          > > I was just reading today on Maya del Mar's Daykeeper Journal site
          > that
          > > there will be an occultation of Antares by the moon on May 24th,
          > 2005.
          >

          > We've got a situation in Washington. Bush has nominated a bunch of
          > people for federal judgeships that he knows perfectly well the
          > Democrats don't like (typical for him--don't work with the
          > opposition, ram your agenda down their throats). US Senator Bill
          > Frist (Republican of Tennessee), the Senate Majority Leader, Bush's
          > agent in the Senate on this, is threatening to change the chamber's
          > rules in conjunction with Dick Cheney (who as Vice President
          > presides over the Senate) to eliminate the minority's ability to
          > block the nomination of federal judges and allow judges to be
          > confirmed with a simple majority. This is not what the American
          > people want, according to recent polls; Bush, Cheney and Frist are
          > pressing forward with this nevertheless, and Frist is using
          > propaganda beamed into church services to rally the Religious Right
          > behind them. Frist's counterpart on the other side of the aisle, the
          > Senate Minority Leader, Senator Harry Reid (Democrat of Nevada), is
          > threatening to use other procedural tactics for sabotage if Frist
          > pulls this thing off. Last I heard a bunch of Senators, both
          > Republicans and Democrats, are frantically trying to work out a deal
          > to keep this from happening.
          >
          > What Frist is proposing has been dubbed "the nuclear option."

          And it's not a proposal popular with the American public.

          http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2004/10/26/AR2005032201677.html

          "As the Senate moves toward a major confrontation over judicial
          appointments, a strong majority of Americans oppose changing the rules
          to make it easier for Republican leaders to win confirmation of
          President Bush's court nominees, according to the latest Washington
          Post-ABC News poll.

          "GOP leaders are threatening a rule change to prohibit the use of
          filibusters to block judicial nominees and have stepped up their
          criticism of the Democrats for using the tactic on some of Bush's
          nominees to the federal appellate courts. They say they are prepared
          to invoke what has become known as the 'nuclear option' to ensure that
          Bush's nominees receive an up-or-down vote on the Senate floor.

          "But by a 2 to 1 ratio, the public rejected easing Senate rules in a
          way that would make it harder for Democratic senators to prevent final
          action on Bush's nominees. Even many Republicans were reluctant to
          abandon current Senate confirmation procedures: Nearly half opposed
          any rule changes, joining eight in 10 Democrats and seven in 10
          political independents, the poll found."

          > This situation is expected to come to a head within the next few
          > days.

          The vote is set for Tuesday--May 24th.

          http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect/cst-nws-fili21.html

          The day of the occultation.

          Mark A. Holmes
        • Heather
          Message 4 of 8 , May 22, 2005
            <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
            > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
            > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "celestejamerson"
            > > <celestejamerson@y...> wrote:
            > > > Dear Diana,
            > > .
            > > > I was just reading today on Maya del Mar's Daykeeper Journal site
            > > that
            > > > there will be an occultation of Antares by the moon on May 24th,
            > > 2005.
            > >

            > > We've got a situation in Washington. Bush has nominated a bunch of
            > > people for federal judgeships that he knows perfectly well the
            > > Democrats don't like (typical for him--don't work with the
            > > opposition, ram your agenda down their throats). US Senator Bill
            > > Frist (Republican of Tennessee), the Senate Majority Leader, Bush's
            > > agent in the Senate on this, is threatening to change the chamber's
            > > rules in conjunction with Dick Cheney (who as Vice President
            > > presides over the Senate) to eliminate the minority's ability to
            > > block the nomination of federal judges and allow judges to be
            > > confirmed with a simple majority. This is not what the American
            > > people want, according to recent polls;

            **The polls are fickle aren't they? You know why because the people
            are scared.

            Bush, Cheney and Frist are
            > > pressing forward with this nevertheless, and Frist is using
            > > propaganda beamed into church services to rally the Religious Right
            > > behind them. Frist's counterpart on the other side of the aisle, the
            > > Senate Minority Leader, Senator Harry Reid (Democrat of Nevada), is
            > > threatening to use other procedural tactics for sabotage if Frist
            > > pulls this thing off. Last I heard a bunch of Senators, both
            > > Republicans and Democrats, are frantically trying to work out a deal
            > > to keep this from happening.

            Such political posturing!

            > > What Frist is proposing has been dubbed "the nuclear option."
            >
            > And it's not a proposal popular with the American public.

            http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2004/10/26/AR2005032201677.html

            > "As the Senate moves toward a major confrontation over judicial
            > appointments, a strong majority of Americans oppose changing the rules
            > to make it easier for Republican leaders to win confirmation of
            > President Bush's court nominees, according to the latest Washington
            > Post-ABC News poll.
            >
            > "GOP leaders are threatening a rule change to prohibit the use of
            > filibusters to block judicial nominees and have stepped up their
            > criticism of the Democrats for using the tactic on some of Bush's
            > nominees to the federal appellate courts. They say they are prepared
            > to invoke what has become known as the 'nuclear option' to ensure that
            > Bush's nominees receive an up-or-down vote on the Senate floor.

            Unbelievable! that is why everyone has gone into hiding I think!

            > "But by a 2 to 1 ratio, the public rejected easing Senate rules in a
            > way that would make it harder for Democratic senators to prevent final
            > action on Bush's nominees. Even many Republicans were reluctant to
            > abandon current Senate confirmation procedures: Nearly half opposed
            > any rule changes, joining eight in 10 Democrats and seven in 10
            > political independents, the poll found."

            There are tricks all around, and the Democrats are falling for it I
            feel. People are too scared to move due to fear.

            > > This situation is expected to come to a head within the next few
            > > days.
            >

            > The vote is set for Tuesday--May 24th.
            >
            > http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect/cst-nws-fili21.html
            >
            > The day of the occultation.

            Can you imagine what the vote is going to be on the day of
            occultation? Bit like having elections on a waning moon!!
            And we know plenty who have done that of late and succeeded.

            Heather