Re: Mercury stationing

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007

      > The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
      > within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
      > for class.
      >
      > The station point is aligned with the following stars:
      >

      > QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)
      >
      > Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)
      >
      > Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)
      >
      > (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)
      >
      > Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)
      >
      > (Latin = adjacent to)
      >
      > (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
      > corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
      > representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
      > mark the spear wound in his right side)
      >
      > Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)
      >
      > (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])
      >
      > Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)
      >
      > (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
      > sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)
      >
      > http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm
      >
      > NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)
      >
      > Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)
      >
      > (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
      > signify exorcism or conducting something that should
      > be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
      > Dark Half*)

      There are some things before Congress right now (not necessarily
      legislation or other legislative action): Bush's veto of children's
      health insurance (Nusakan [social programs or relief for the less
      fortunate], Omega Centauri [supporting somebody when others think you
      shouldn't], QU Carinae [time to stand up], Marsik Sinistral [the left
      elbowing somebody to get their attention or elbowing somebody out of
      the way or trying to]); the Armenian genocide, the scandal in boot
      camps for troubled adolescents, Iran's nuclear program (Sataghni; some
      believe Krishna's sataghni was a nuclear missile); what to do about
      Larry Craig (Passer; although he didn't actually do anything, many of
      his fellow Republicans believe he should be sent back to Idaho).

      Also: school shootings, repression in Myanmar (Sataghni), New York
      Governor Eliot Spitzer's problems (NY Serpentis).

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007
        alllegedly saudis upseet by number of children begging this year
        maybe they'll get a clue.

        Missb

        > The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
        > within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
        > for class.
        >
        > The station point is aligned with the following stars:
        >

        > QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)
        >
        > Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)
        >
        > Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)
        >
        > (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)
        >
        > Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)
        >
        > (Latin = adjacent to)
        >
        > (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
        > corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
        > representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
        > mark the spear wound in his right side)
        >
        > Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)
        >
        > (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])
        >
        > Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)
        >
        > (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
        > sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)
        >
        > http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm
        >
        > NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)
        >
        > (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
        > signify exorcism or conducting something that should
        > be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
        > Dark Half*)

        > > funny you should say that I found myself vaccuumiong
        > > in the middle
        > > of the night, I just had too! LOL and took out trash
        > > this morning. I
        > > hadn't noticed that before. 11th house for me though
        > >

        > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse
        > > <shawhouse@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I find myself cleaning my house, really cleaning:
        > > disposing of
        > > things
        > > > that have been sitting around collecting dust for
        > > many many
        > > years.
        > > > Yesterday I went through two bags of old pictures
        > > that weren't
        > > good
        > > > enough to make the album, but I had saved them
        > > anyway. 25 years
        > > worth!
        > > > Lots of pictures of unidentifiable children that
        > > were my boys'
        > > nursery
        > > > school friends, blurry pictures, or family
        > > pictures with some of
        > > the
        > > > heads cut off! A gazillion underwater pictures
        > > from a couple of
        > > trips
        > > > to Hawaii. A perfect Saturn in Virgo conjunct
        > > Venus/Mercury retro
        > > in
        > > > Scorpio exercise. It was a trip down memory lane
        > > and it did hurt
        > > > toss (Saturn and Venus in Virgo transiting my 12th
        > > house gave me
        > > the
        > > > strength I needed). Now the whole house feels
        > > lighter and I still
        > > have a
        > > > mini-library of nicely organized albums from over
> [...]
        someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.