Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Mercury stationing

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
      The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
      within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
      for class.

      The station point is aligned with [...]

      >Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)

      --Excuse me, that should be NGC 5139.

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007

        > The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
        > within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
        > for class.
        >
        > The station point is aligned with the following stars:
        >

        > QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)
        >
        > Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)
        >
        > Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)
        >
        > (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)
        >
        > Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)
        >
        > (Latin = adjacent to)
        >
        > (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
        > corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
        > representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
        > mark the spear wound in his right side)
        >
        > Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)
        >
        > (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])
        >
        > Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)
        >
        > (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
        > sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)
        >
        > http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm
        >
        > NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)
        >
        > Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)
        >
        > (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
        > signify exorcism or conducting something that should
        > be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
        > Dark Half*)

        There are some things before Congress right now (not necessarily
        legislation or other legislative action): Bush's veto of children's
        health insurance (Nusakan [social programs or relief for the less
        fortunate], Omega Centauri [supporting somebody when others think you
        shouldn't], QU Carinae [time to stand up], Marsik Sinistral [the left
        elbowing somebody to get their attention or elbowing somebody out of
        the way or trying to]); the Armenian genocide, the scandal in boot
        camps for troubled adolescents, Iran's nuclear program (Sataghni; some
        believe Krishna's sataghni was a nuclear missile); what to do about
        Larry Craig (Passer; although he didn't actually do anything, many of
        his fellow Republicans believe he should be sent back to Idaho).

        Also: school shootings, repression in Myanmar (Sataghni), New York
        Governor Eliot Spitzer's problems (NY Serpentis).

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007
          alllegedly saudis upseet by number of children begging this year
          maybe they'll get a clue.

          Missb

          > The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
          > within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
          > for class.
          >
          > The station point is aligned with the following stars:
          >

          > QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)
          >
          > Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)
          >
          > Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)
          >
          > (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)
          >
          > Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)
          >
          > (Latin = adjacent to)
          >
          > (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
          > corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
          > representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
          > mark the spear wound in his right side)
          >
          > Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)
          >
          > (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])
          >
          > Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)
          >
          > (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
          > sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)
          >
          > http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm
          >
          > NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)
          >
          > Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)
          >
          > (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
          > signify exorcism or conducting something that should
          > be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
          > Dark Half*)

          > > funny you should say that I found myself vaccuumiong
          > > in the middle
          > > of the night, I just had too! LOL and took out trash
          > > this morning. I
          > > hadn't noticed that before. 11th house for me though
          > >

          > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse
          > > <shawhouse@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I find myself cleaning my house, really cleaning:
          > > disposing of
          > > things
          > > > that have been sitting around collecting dust for
          > > many many
          > > years.
          > > > Yesterday I went through two bags of old pictures
          > > that weren't
          > > good
          > > > enough to make the album, but I had saved them
          > > anyway. 25 years
          > > worth!
          > > > Lots of pictures of unidentifiable children that
          > > were my boys'
          > > nursery
          > > > school friends, blurry pictures, or family
          > > pictures with some of
          > > the
          > > > heads cut off! A gazillion underwater pictures
          > > from a couple of
          > > trips
          > > > to Hawaii. A perfect Saturn in Virgo conjunct
          > > Venus/Mercury retro
          > > in
          > > > Scorpio exercise. It was a trip down memory lane
          > > and it did hurt
          > > > toss (Saturn and Venus in Virgo transiting my 12th
          > > house gave me
          > > the
          > > > strength I needed). Now the whole house feels
          > > lighter and I still
          > > have a
          > > > mini-library of nicely organized albums from over
> [...]
          someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.