Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Mercury stationing

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
      The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
      within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
      for class.

      The station point is aligned with the following stars:

      QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)

      Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)

      Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)

      (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)

      Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)

      (Latin = adjacent to)

      (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
      corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
      representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
      mark the spear wound in his right side)

      Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)

      (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])

      Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)

      (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
      sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)

      http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm

      NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)

      Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)

      (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
      signify exorcism or conducting something that should
      be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
      Dark Half*)

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
        The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
        within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
        for class.

        The station point is aligned with [...]

        >Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)

        --Excuse me, that should be NGC 5139.

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007

          > The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
          > within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
          > for class.
          >
          > The station point is aligned with the following stars:
          >

          > QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)
          >
          > Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)
          >
          > Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)
          >
          > (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)
          >
          > Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)
          >
          > (Latin = adjacent to)
          >
          > (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
          > corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
          > representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
          > mark the spear wound in his right side)
          >
          > Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)
          >
          > (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])
          >
          > Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)
          >
          > (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
          > sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)
          >
          > http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm
          >
          > NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)
          >
          > Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)
          >
          > (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
          > signify exorcism or conducting something that should
          > be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
          > Dark Half*)

          There are some things before Congress right now (not necessarily
          legislation or other legislative action): Bush's veto of children's
          health insurance (Nusakan [social programs or relief for the less
          fortunate], Omega Centauri [supporting somebody when others think you
          shouldn't], QU Carinae [time to stand up], Marsik Sinistral [the left
          elbowing somebody to get their attention or elbowing somebody out of
          the way or trying to]); the Armenian genocide, the scandal in boot
          camps for troubled adolescents, Iran's nuclear program (Sataghni; some
          believe Krishna's sataghni was a nuclear missile); what to do about
          Larry Craig (Passer; although he didn't actually do anything, many of
          his fellow Republicans believe he should be sent back to Idaho).

          Also: school shootings, repression in Myanmar (Sataghni), New York
          Governor Eliot Spitzer's problems (NY Serpentis).

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007
            alllegedly saudis upseet by number of children begging this year
            maybe they'll get a clue.

            Missb

> [...]
            > > > Lots of pictures of unidentifiable children that
            > > were my boys'
            > > nursery
            > > > school friends, blurry pictures, or family
            > > pictures with some of
            > > the
            > > > heads cut off! A gazillion underwater pictures
            > > from a couple of
            > > trips
            > > > to Hawaii. A perfect Saturn in Virgo conjunct
            > > Venus/Mercury retro
            > > in
            > > > Scorpio exercise. It was a trip down memory lane
            > > and it did hurt
            > > > toss (Saturn and Venus in Virgo transiting my 12th
            > > house gave me
            > > the
            > > > strength I needed). Now the whole house feels
            > > lighter and I still
            > > have a
            > > > mini-library of nicely organized albums from over

            someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.