Re: [thefixedstars] Mercury stationing

  • Lu
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
      MSB - It is quiet. Even our office is too quiet.
      Half our people are out today...could be 'cause it's
      friday too!

      Yeah Trish, I get those Senior moments all the time
      tho. the other day I was talking to someone about a
      guy I dated in the not too distant past...I couoldn't
      remember his name!

      I'm a Virgo but I have never really noticed much of a
      difference during a retrograde.

      Does it make those who notice it think of the past
      more?

      Lu

      --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 10/12/2007 11:27:39 A.M. Eastern
      > Daylight Time,
      > msbhavens1@... writes:
      >
      > as well we can see, everyone going quiet. =)
      >

      > This morning a good friend named Denise phoned me,
      > and I called her "Diane"
      > ... a little while later I began typing a letter to
      > a client whose name is
      > Wendy, and I began, "Dear Sara ...". (I can see
      > getting "Diane" out of
      > "Denise"--but getting Sara out of Wendy takes some
      > doing ... of course, Mercury is
      > stationing near my own natal Merc ...
      >
      > Trish

      > new at http://www.aol.com

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
        I find myself cleaning my house, really cleaning: disposing of things
        that have been sitting around collecting dust for many many years.
        Yesterday I went through two bags of old pictures that weren't good
        enough to make the album, but I had saved them anyway. 25 years worth!
        Lots of pictures of unidentifiable children that were my boys' nursery
        school friends, blurry pictures, or family pictures with some of the
        heads cut off! A gazillion underwater pictures from a couple of trips
        to Hawaii. A perfect Saturn in Virgo conjunct Venus/Mercury retro in
        Scorpio exercise. It was a trip down memory lane and it did hurt to
        toss (Saturn and Venus in Virgo transiting my 12th house gave me the
        strength I needed). Now the whole house feels lighter and I still have a
        mini-library of nicely organized albums from over the years.
        Diana S.

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
          I usually notice the stationing more than the retrograde. in either
          direction, it seems to be communications stands still when it
          stations. =) Beth

          _______________
          > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
          pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
            funny you should say that I found myself vaccuumiong in the middle
            of the night, I just had too! LOL and took out trash this morning. I
            hadn't noticed that before. 11th house for me though

            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
              The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
              within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
              for class.

              The station point is aligned with the following stars:

              QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)

              Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)

              Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)

              (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)

              Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)

              (Latin = adjacent to)

              (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
              corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
              representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
              mark the spear wound in his right side)

              Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)

              (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])

              Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)

              (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
              sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)

              http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm

              NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)

              Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)

              (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
              signify exorcism or conducting something that should
              be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
              Dark Half*)

              Mark A. Holmes

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
                The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
                within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
                for class.

                The station point is aligned with [...]

                >Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)

                --Excuse me, that should be NGC 5139.

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007

                  > The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
                  > within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
                  > for class.
                  >
                  > The station point is aligned with the following stars:
                  >

                  > QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)
                  >
                  > Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)
                  >
                  > Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)
                  >
                  > (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)
                  >
                  > Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)
                  >
                  > (Latin = adjacent to)
                  >
                  > (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
                  > corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
                  > representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
                  > mark the spear wound in his right side)
                  >
                  > Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)
                  >
                  > (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])
                  >
                  > Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)
                  >
                  > (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
                  > sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)
                  >
                  > http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm
                  >
                  > NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)
                  >
                  > Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)
                  >
                  > (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
                  > signify exorcism or conducting something that should
                  > be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
                  > Dark Half*)

                  There are some things before Congress right now (not necessarily
                  legislation or other legislative action): Bush's veto of children's
                  health insurance (Nusakan [social programs or relief for the less
                  fortunate], Omega Centauri [supporting somebody when others think you
                  shouldn't], QU Carinae [time to stand up], Marsik Sinistral [the left
                  elbowing somebody to get their attention or elbowing somebody out of
                  the way or trying to]); the Armenian genocide, the scandal in boot
                  camps for troubled adolescents, Iran's nuclear program (Sataghni; some
                  believe Krishna's sataghni was a nuclear missile); what to do about
                  Larry Craig (Passer; although he didn't actually do anything, many of
                  his fellow Republicans believe he should be sent back to Idaho).

                  Also: school shootings, repression in Myanmar (Sataghni), New York
                  Governor Eliot Spitzer's problems (NY Serpentis).

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007
                    alllegedly saudis upseet by number of children begging this year
                    maybe they'll get a clue.

                    Missb

> [...]
                    > > > Lots of pictures of unidentifiable children that
                    > > were my boys'
                    > > nursery
                    > > > school friends, blurry pictures, or family
                    > > pictures with some of
                    > > the
                    > > > heads cut off! A gazillion underwater pictures
                    > > from a couple of
                    > > trips
                    > > > to Hawaii. A perfect Saturn in Virgo conjunct
                    > > Venus/Mercury retro
                    > > in
                    > > > Scorpio exercise. It was a trip down memory lane
                    > > and it did hurt
                    > > > toss (Saturn and Venus in Virgo transiting my 12th
                    > > house gave me
                    > > the
                    > > > strength I needed). Now the whole house feels
                    > > lighter and I still
                    > > have a
                    > > > mini-library of nicely organized albums from over

                    someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.