Mercury stationing

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
      as well we can see, everyone going quiet. =)

      MissB
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
        In a message dated 10/12/2007 11:27:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
        as well we can see, everyone going quiet. =)
        This morning a good friend named Denise phoned me, and I called her "Diane" ... a little while later I began typing a letter to a client whose name is Wendy, and I began, "Dear Sara ...". (I can see getting "Diane" out of "Denise"--but getting Sara out of Wendy takes some doing ... of course, Mercury is stationing near my own natal Merc ...

        Trish

      • Lu
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
          MSB - It is quiet. Even our office is too quiet.
          Half our people are out today...could be 'cause it's
          friday too!

          Yeah Trish, I get those Senior moments all the time
          tho. the other day I was talking to someone about a
          guy I dated in the not too distant past...I couoldn't
          remember his name!

          I'm a Virgo but I have never really noticed much of a
          difference during a retrograde.

          Does it make those who notice it think of the past
          more?

          Lu

          --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 10/12/2007 11:27:39 A.M. Eastern
          > Daylight Time,
          > msbhavens1@... writes:
          >
          > as well we can see, everyone going quiet. =)
          >

          > This morning a good friend named Denise phoned me,
          > and I called her "Diane"
          > ... a little while later I began typing a letter to
          > a client whose name is
          > Wendy, and I began, "Dear Sara ...". (I can see
          > getting "Diane" out of
          > "Denise"--but getting Sara out of Wendy takes some
          > doing ... of course, Mercury is
          > stationing near my own natal Merc ...
          >
          > Trish

          > new at http://www.aol.com

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
        • Shawhouse
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
            I find myself cleaning my house, really cleaning: disposing of things
            that have been sitting around collecting dust for many many years.
            Yesterday I went through two bags of old pictures that weren't good
            enough to make the album, but I had saved them anyway. 25 years worth!
            Lots of pictures of unidentifiable children that were my boys' nursery
            school friends, blurry pictures, or family pictures with some of the
            heads cut off! A gazillion underwater pictures from a couple of trips
            to Hawaii. A perfect Saturn in Virgo conjunct Venus/Mercury retro in
            Scorpio exercise. It was a trip down memory lane and it did hurt to
            toss (Saturn and Venus in Virgo transiting my 12th house gave me the
            strength I needed). Now the whole house feels lighter and I still have a
            mini-library of nicely organized albums from over the years.
            Diana S.

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
              I usually notice the stationing more than the retrograde. in either
              direction, it seems to be communications stands still when it
              stations. =) Beth

              _______________
              > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
              pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
                funny you should say that I found myself vaccuumiong in the middle
                of the night, I just had too! LOL and took out trash this morning. I
                hadn't noticed that before. 11th house for me though

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
                  The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
                  within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
                  for class.

                  The station point is aligned with the following stars:

                  QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)

                  Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)

                  Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)

                  (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)

                  Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)

                  (Latin = adjacent to)

                  (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
                  corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
                  representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
                  mark the spear wound in his right side)

                  Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)

                  (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])

                  Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)

                  (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
                  sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)

                  http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm

                  NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)

                  Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)

                  (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
                  signify exorcism or conducting something that should
                  be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
                  Dark Half*)

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
                    The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
                    within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
                    for class.

                    The station point is aligned with [...]

                    >Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)

                    --Excuse me, that should be NGC 5139.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007

                      > The station is in my 6th house, conjunct my Mars
                      > within 2 00'. I've been doing a lot of work, mostly
                      > for class.
                      >
                      > The station point is aligned with the following stars:
                      >

                      > QU Carinae (cataclysmic variable, also called nova)
                      >
                      > Omega Centauri (NGC 5123 Centauri, globular cluster)
                      >
                      > Nusakan (Beta Coronae Borealis)
                      >
                      > (Arabic = the two series, the pauper's bowl)
                      >
                      > Juxta (Epsilon Crucis)
                      >
                      > (Latin = adjacent to)
                      >
                      > (between Acrux and Decrux on the lower-left-hand
                      > corner of the Cross; if we take Crux to be a
                      > representation of the crucified Jesus, Juxta would
                      > mark the spear wound in his right side)
                      >
                      > Marsik Sinistral (Chi Herculis)
                      >
                      > (Arabic/Latin = left elbow [of Hercules])
                      >
                      > Sataghni (Pi Hydrae, in Hydra's tail)
                      >
                      > (Sanskrit = slaying hundreds; in the *Mahabharata*, a
                      > sataghni is a weapon used by Krishna in battle)
                      >
                      > http://mythfolklore.net/india/encyclopedia/sataghni.htm
                      >
                      > NY Serpentis (cataclysmic variable)
                      >
                      > Passer (Gamma-2 Volantis)
                      >
                      > (Latin = sparrow; Stephen King used sparrows to
                      > signify exorcism or conducting something that should
                      > be dead to the realm of the dead in his novel *The
                      > Dark Half*)

                      There are some things before Congress right now (not necessarily
                      legislation or other legislative action): Bush's veto of children's
                      health insurance (Nusakan [social programs or relief for the less
                      fortunate], Omega Centauri [supporting somebody when others think you
                      shouldn't], QU Carinae [time to stand up], Marsik Sinistral [the left
                      elbowing somebody to get their attention or elbowing somebody out of
                      the way or trying to]); the Armenian genocide, the scandal in boot
                      camps for troubled adolescents, Iran's nuclear program (Sataghni; some
                      believe Krishna's sataghni was a nuclear missile); what to do about
                      Larry Craig (Passer; although he didn't actually do anything, many of
                      his fellow Republicans believe he should be sent back to Idaho).

                      Also: school shootings, repression in Myanmar (Sataghni), New York
                      Governor Eliot Spitzer's problems (NY Serpentis).

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 13, 2007
                        alllegedly saudis upseet by number of children begging this year
                        maybe they'll get a clue.

                        Missb

> [...]
                        > > > Lots of pictures of unidentifiable children that
                        > > were my boys'
                        > > nursery
                        > > > school friends, blurry pictures, or family
                        > > pictures with some of
                        > > the
                        > > > heads cut off! A gazillion underwater pictures
                        > > from a couple of
                        > > trips
                        > > > to Hawaii. A perfect Saturn in Virgo conjunct
                        > > Venus/Mercury retro
                        > > in
                        > > > Scorpio exercise. It was a trip down memory lane
                        > > and it did hurt
                        > > > toss (Saturn and Venus in Virgo transiting my 12th
                        > > house gave me
                        > > the
                        > > > strength I needed). Now the whole house feels
                        > > lighter and I still
                        > > have a
                        > > > mini-library of nicely organized albums from over

                        someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.