Re: Sept Solar eclipse and 18-19 Virgo

    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 8, 2007
      You know the korean conflict was called by some WWIII becaues almost
      every country participated in that war in that space. so a healing
      there may be a healing world wide. Just a thought.

      and makes me think of the current conflict which is definitely world
      inclusive in my mind. And what it may take to change and heal.

      > > the universe speaks. ;-) MissB
      >

      > I posted this on the current eclipse several weeks ago.

      > The following stars/deep sky objects are aligned with the eclipse:
      >
      > "Asterion (Beta Canum Venaticorum)"
      >

      > (wishing on a star? guiding stars? the Red Star of communism?)
      >

      > "Tsze Tseang (Iota Leonis)
      >

      > (Chinese = the second general)"
      >

      > (Kim Jong Il succeeded his father Kim Il Sung as head of North
      Korea,
      > which is a military dictatorship)
      >

      > "Shishimai (Sigma Leonis)
      >
      > (Japanese = lion dance)"
      >

      > Two powerful and dangerous entities engaged in diplomatic
      maneuvering
      > (or military maneuvering, but apparently not in this case)
      >
      > (The Japanese lion dance, or shishimai, is a festive Shinto ritual
      > done annually to ask the gods for a good harvest and a safe
      household)

      > "NGC 3862 (Leonis; galaxy with suspected black hole)"
      >

      > (black holes have been linked strange occurrences)
      >

      > "Koo She (Delta Velorum)
      >
      > (Chinese = bow and arrow)"
      >

      > (kind of like shooting the moon?)
      >

      > Mark A. Holmes
      >

      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman"
      > > <gabymitt@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I do not have the south Korea' map...
      > > >
      > > > And I know eclipses are usually unpleasant happenings,
      > > >
      > > > But still, I was quiet astonished today when I heard on the
      news.

      > > > Think about it!! Every country had an impact of the
      S.Eclipe...

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 9, 2007
        Check out this month's Starlight newsletter. It's
        about Myanmar aka Burma.

        Bernadette: Which star in Draco is called Rastaben?

        http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 9, 2007

          > Check out this month's Starlight newsletter. It's
          > about Myanmar aka Burma.
          >
          > Bernadette: Which star in Draco is called Rastaben?

          Never mind. <g>

          Rastaban = Beta Draconis. Also known as Alwaid.

          Rastab*e*n = Gamma Draconis. I have that down as
          Etamin.

          http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Alwaid.html

          http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Etamin.html

          There's another "Ras" out there besides these two, Ras
          Elased Borealis, and Ras Elased Australis. The name
          Rasalkurki (Head of the Crane) is sometimes given to
          Gamma Gruis, also known as Aldhanab. I've given it to
          Lambda Gruis.