Re: [thefixedstars] Software for Fixed Stars

  • Heather Cameron
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi,

      Just after I joined Fixed Stars, out of the blue a friend from
      Brisbane sent me a pdf of his Starlight Fixed Star Report,
      saying that it was spot on for him.
      (good sign that I am on the right track here!)

      This is software developed by/for Bernadette Brady.
      It covers quite a bit with short intepretations for
      Parans, Fixed stars on angles, Heliacal rising and settings,
      Parans by angle, planets rising and setting with Fixed Stars.

      I am impressed!
      The reports look to be available online at www.Zyntara.com

      Heather

      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!
    • RENEE SERRANO
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005

        I have the program and love it:o)

        Renee

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005

          Diana Rosenberg has written a fixed stars add-on for Solar Fire.  Haven't seen it yet but certainly it is on my list when I get the next upgrade !

          Cal

        • Astrocalypse
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
            I do have the Brady's software myself but hardly look at her site because it wasn't very informative, but this Zyntara is a useful link especially with the free fixed stars report.

            Thank you, Heather.

            Cal

            PS,  I couldn't snip the ads at the end, sorry about that.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005

              Zyntara makes the fixed star program that Brady wrote.

              Renee