Re: Sept Solar eclipse and 18-19 Virgo

  • GM
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 4, 2007
      On the 15th of Sept I mentioned North Korea ...
      Now I hear on the news, that the two Koreas signed a peace treaty
      after 54 years !!

      wowwww

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman"

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 4, 2007
        for them possibly it was a coming together of sun and moon, not so
        much an eclipse? joining. MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <gabymitt@...> wrote:

        > On the 15th of Sept I mentioned North Korea ...
        > Now I hear on the news, that the two Koreas signed a peace treaty
        > after 54 years !!
        >
        > wowwww
        >

        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman"
        > <gabymitt@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello Michele,
        > >

        > > Did u see Saddam Hussein's chart ?
        > >
        > > He has his Neptune on the MC at 16.24 Virgo, well not 18, but
        > close !
        > >
        > > 28th April 1937
        > >
        > > 21.39 hrs
        > >
        > > Tikrit, Iraq
        > >

        > > Kofi Annan too his Neptune at 19.02
        > >
        > > But I guess all who were born in 1938,39 have their Neptune
        > there ...
        > >
        > > Opps
        > >

        > > North Korea's Sun is on the 17.18 Virgo
        > >

        > > 10Sept 1948
        > >
        > > 12.00
        > >
        > > Phen'jan
        > >

        > > And Jupiter is squaring it now
        > >

        > > Now, after reading your article I look at degrees differently,
        > checking
        > > which planet makes any angle to
        > >
        > > This 17-18 Virgo... fascinating !
        > >

        > > On the other hand I wander what will the opp. Of Uranus to this
        > point bring
        > > in Feb 2008 ?
        > >

        > > Gabriella

      • Gaby Mittelman
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 4, 2007

          I do not have the south Korea ' map...

          And I know eclipses are usually unpleasant happenings,

          But still, I was quiet astonished today when I heard on the news.

          Think about it!! Every country had an impact of the S.Eclipe... but I chose

          North Korea to write about, funny isn't it ?

          Gaby

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 4, 2007
            the universe speaks. ;-) MissB

          • mcadler@aol.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 4, 2007
              Congrats, Gaby!  Don't you just love it?

              Interestingly, North Korea has Uranus at 00 Cancer, which transiting Pluto will be exactly opposing shortly (even though I'm of the mindset that the effects of Pluto's transits tend to manifest about 5-6 degrees before the exact aspect).

              Michele Adler
              www.micheleadler.com

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 4, 2007

                > the universe speaks. ;-) MissB

                I posted this on the current eclipse several weeks ago.

                The following stars/deep sky objects are aligned with the eclipse:

                "Asterion (Beta Canum Venaticorum)"

                (wishing on a star? guiding stars? the Red Star of communism?)

                "Tsze Tseang (Iota Leonis)

                (Chinese = the second general)"

                (Kim Jong Il succeeded his father Kim Il Sung as head of North Korea,
                which is a military dictatorship)

                "Shishimai (Sigma Leonis)

                (Japanese = lion dance)"

                Two powerful and dangerous entities engaged in diplomatic maneuvering
                (or military maneuvering, but apparently not in this case)

                (The Japanese lion dance, or shishimai, is a festive Shinto ritual
                done annually to ask the gods for a good harvest and a safe household)

                "NGC 3862 (Leonis; galaxy with suspected black hole)"

                (black holes have been linked strange occurrences)

                "Koo She (Delta Velorum)

                (Chinese = bow and arrow)"

                (kind of like shooting the moon?)

                Mark A. Holmes

                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 8, 2007
                  You know the korean conflict was called by some WWIII becaues almost
                  every country participated in that war in that space. so a healing
                  there may be a healing world wide. Just a thought.

                  and makes me think of the current conflict which is definitely world
                  inclusive in my mind. And what it may take to change and heal.

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 9, 2007
                    Check out this month's Starlight newsletter. It's
                    about Myanmar aka Burma.

                    Bernadette: Which star in Draco is called Rastaben?

                    http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 9, 2007

                      > Check out this month's Starlight newsletter. It's
                      > about Myanmar aka Burma.
                      >
                      > Bernadette: Which star in Draco is called Rastaben?

                      Never mind. <g>

                      Rastaban = Beta Draconis. Also known as Alwaid.

                      Rastab*e*n = Gamma Draconis. I have that down as
                      Etamin.

                      http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Alwaid.html

                      http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Etamin.html

                      There's another "Ras" out there besides these two, Ras
                      Elased Borealis, and Ras Elased Australis. The name
                      Rasalkurki (Head of the Crane) is sometimes given to
                      Gamma Gruis, also known as Aldhanab. I've given it to
                      Lambda Gruis.