Re: question

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 3, 2007

      > when a person has a more active year, does that generally show up
      > with fixed star alignments? or just progressions or???

      I don't know. I think you have different experiences each year based
      partly on the alignments.

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 3, 2007
        I think the amount of knowledge from different kinds of astrology is
        absolutely astounding, and I'm generally amazed by things that are
        very specific and really hit life events.

        the more I get into traditional and fixed star astrology the more
        amazed I am.

        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 24 12:21 AM
          Howdy

          I tried to pull up ann Wrights web page tonight and got page not found,
          anyone know what is up with that? I usually use it for quick reference
          for finding a fixed star now and then?

          Beth
        • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 24 1:31 AM

            Here it is - http://www.constellationsofwords.com/
          • Trishmare7@aol.com

              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 24 2:25 PM
                Thank you! I hate it when stuff disappears on me! :)

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 23, 2008
                  I dont have a program that shows the night sky, I'm wondering if anyone
                  here has one nad would look at 20 November 1942, for Scranton PA. I am
                  wondering where in the sky Venus, sun Mercury and mars appear. Are they
                  within the tail of Scorpio or do they physically appear in another
                  portion of the sky? is there an acrtual alignment with say Toliman or
                  are they far apart in the sky? unfortunately I can't find a time of
                  birth for Joe biden, but night sky should give some clues, also there
                  is a fairly good chance his Moon is exhalted which is nice. In anycase
                  if someone has that ability I'd love to know what the skymap shows!

                  Beth
                • Page, Janis
                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 23, 2008
                    Beth, we have a birthtime of 8:30 am for Joe Biden - Rodden rating: A. (Marion March quotes Celeste Longacre who says he told her.)  Asc 3 Sag 12, MC 19 Virgo 55.  TMerc and Venus would have been on his MC when he would have been told he was VP choice - looks like a good confirmation of the time!

                    janis

                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 23, 2008
                      Thank you I have most of the presidential data al the way back to
                      washington, its getting the new ones that is fun! I'm so glad that
                      Obama published his Birth Cert, makes it far more probable that the
                      time one has is correct! :) thanks again for the Info!

                      Also Moon is in Taurus today and his natal moon is taurus. I thought
                      that fitting.

                      Beth

                      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Page, Janis" <janis.page@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Beth, we have a birthtime of 8:30 am for Joe Biden - Rodden rating:
                      A. (Marion March quotes Celeste Longacre who says he told her.) Asc
                      3 Sag 12, MC 19 Virgo 55. TMerc and Venus would have been on his MC
                      when he would have been told he was VP choice - looks like a good
                      confirmation of the time!

                      > janis
                      >
                      > ________________________________

                    • Gaby Mittelman
                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                        He published his birth hour??

                        May I have it , PLS ??

                        www.astroworld.co.il

                        http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)

                        Gabriella Mittelman

                      • Gaby Mittelman
                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                          Now there are some interesting conjunctions, and issues to study there !!

                        • Gaby Mittelman
                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                            Hello,

                            I wrote an article about Joe Biden, here: sorry it is in Hebrew, but since I am also a numerologist, I added the following, maybe important things.

                            Biden's Sun is in Sco, which shows an introvert , deep, suspicious analytic mind.

                            His Moon is in Tau.

                            His Asc is in SAG,, wich makes him extrovert, optimistic, outwardly happy personality.

                            His month – Nov – shows just this: II is like a parallel in the soul.

                            There are two personalities in this person.

                            His life path is 11, and he is now 65 years old, which also makes 11 – so this year is VERY important for him.

                            The numerology also shows the terrible death of his wife and child.

                            For those who can read HebrewJ : http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iID=KHGKD

                            www.astroworld.co.il

                            http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)

                            Gabriella Mittelman

                            0547731313 (mobile)

                            972777100740 (home)

                            " Well behaved women rarely make history "

                            " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the few moments that take our breath."

                          • Astrocalypse
                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                              Thanks Gaby.

                              Would love to read your article but can't read Hebrew.

                              Particularly interested in what you say about "two" personalities, will
                              you elaborate further? Do you mean like Jekyll & Hyde that the person
                              himself may be so deluded and not be 'consciously aware' of his other
                              personality, or just a 'divided self'? And the reasoning?

                              Many belong to the latter type since it is somewhat common in the
                              contemporary societies that R D Lang wrote about. I only know of one of
                              the former type and the astrological signature is entirely different.

                              Astrocalypse

                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                                Hello Astrocalipse,

                                What I ment is not SO dramatic as Jakyll & Hyde, but indeed a person who is different

                                behind curtains than he is in public. Scorpio makes a survivor, and Sag, makes someone

                                 who doesn't really solves the problems, but delays them, hoping they will resolve themselves.

                                 So there is a big fight between the two sides of the coin..

                                What should help is the MC, but Merc in the 12… and with Neptune in the 10th,

                                doesn't that make him a dreamer ?? and in Libra !!! Isn't this an idealization of life?

                                He wants everyone to think of him as the sweetest man.

                                But Pluto in the 8th, the house of transformations, and Uranus below the surface

                                plus 4 personal planets in the 12.. show me the what we see is not what there is..

                                Numerologically: November is 11=  the II is a parallel, two lines that never meet. So….

                                The no 2 rules his birthdate: 20, 11=2, 1942  , 2 is ruled by the moon. Gives sensitivity in the stomach, and turmoil in the feelings, like new moon-full moon, ups and downs , also female relationships have big impact on his life.

                                2 – moon , 0= Pluto , Pluto is in Leo, squaring Venus and moon, this too shows

                                difficulties with women, maybe hidden  relationships as well.

                                www.astroworld.co.il

                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                                  http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

                                  7:24pm 4 august 1961 Honolulu HI

                                  Considering McCain was born in Panama, one might think the slanderers
                                  wouldn't be so quick to question Obama's citizenship, but hey, when
                                  have the Roves of this world been anything close to honorable?

                                  MissB

                                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > He published his birth hour??
                                  >
                                  > May I have it , PLS ??
                                  >

                                  > www.astroworld.co.il <http://www.astroworld.co.il/>
                                  >
                                  > http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)
                                  >
                                  > Gabriella Mittelman

                                • Astrocalypse
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                                    Appreciate your take on Biden's chart, Gaby. Your view is certainly
                                    valid and well supported with numerology. Biden's chart shows
                                    fascinating family dynamics at birth. Sixty-five years on, I wonder how
                                    he evolved and developed. One thing for sure, with Mars in Scorpio,
                                    Jupiter in 8th and Moon in 5th, he is no stranger to under the table,
                                    behind the scene and in the bedroom actions.

                                    So has he two personalities? One of the US chart has Sag rising, and I
                                    have noticed many such do maintain the appearance of being bright and
                                    cheerful, always positive and happy-go-lucky-like, so may be it comes
                                    with the territory that he projects a different public persona to who he
                                    really is deep down. Hopefully there isn't a split, as that would mean
                                    the world could be in big big trouble :O). He did have a good track
                                    record despite that Neptune in 10th.: All the world is a stage and we
                                    are all actors but Biden could well become the director of the show with
                                    Sun ruler powerful in own sign or has reception.

                                    Sun in the 12th is not unusual for modern head of states. In fact it
                                    could well be the cosmic requirement, Blair, Bush, Putin (?)... With
                                    Saturn-Uranus in 7th. Mercury in his 12th house trine to Jupiter Rx in
                                    8th. Whatever he achieves he had worked darn hard for it.

                                    In terms of stars, Biden does have two royal stars on NN and Juno, and
                                    Bungula with Sun-Venus. By contrast, Barack has Moon on Algol and Juno
                                    on Scheat/AP - hmmmm.

                                    Astrocalypse

                                    ------------------------------------

                                    Gaby Mittelman wrote:

                                    > Hello Astrocalipse,
                                    >
                                    > What I ment is not SO dramatic as Jakyll & Hyde, but indeed a person
                                    > who is different
                                    >
                                    > behind curtains than he is in public. Scorpio makes a survivor, and
                                    > Sag, makes someone
                                    >
                                    > who doesn't really solves the problems, but delays them, hoping they
                                    > will resolve themselves.
                                    >
                                    > So there is a big fight between the two sides of the coin..
                                    >
                                    > What should help is the MC, but Merc in the 12… and with Neptune in
                                    > the 10^th ,
                                    >
                                    > doesn't that make him a dreamer ?? and in Libra !!! Isn't this an
                                    > idealization of life?
                                    >
                                    > He wants everyone to think of him as the sweetest man.
                                    >
                                    > But Pluto in the 8^th , the house of transformations, and Uranus below
                                    > the surface
                                    >
                                    > plus 4 personal planets in the 12.. show me the what we see is not
                                    > what there is..
                                    >
                                    > Numerologically: November is 11= the II is a parallel, two lines that
                                    > never meet. So….
                                    >
                                    > The no *2* rules his birthdate: *2*0, 11=*2*, 194*2* , 2 is ruled by
                                    > the moon. Gives sensitivity in the stomach, and turmoil in the
                                    > feelings, like new moon-full moon, ups and downs , also female
                                    > relationships have big impact on his life.
                                    >
                                    > 2 – moon , 0= Pluto , Pluto is in Leo, squaring Venus and moon, this
                                    > too shows
                                    >
                                    > difficulties with women, maybe hidden relationships as well.
                                    >
                                    > www.astroworld.co.il <http://www.astroworld.co.il/>
                                    >
                                    > __
                                  • Gaby Mittelman
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                                      Yes, I was explaining in my article - in Hebrew - how some big leaders and
                                      politicians have stars in the 12th, which, in my eyes show a "call from the
                                      woods" it is a mission,
                                      As if someone has already been there, and in this life he has to "revive"
                                      this feeling, for better or worse, while H10 is more a down to earth
                                      success.

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                                        Thanks MissB,

                                        But wasn't that the one with the certificate No. erased? Therefore not valid??

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Aug 25, 2008
                                          not valid for filing for a social security card, perfectly valid for
                                          showing his birth info. MissB

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Aug 26, 2008
                                            in case I'm unclear on that, I'm saying the man doesn't need to give
                                            people access to stealing his identity in order to show them his
                                            birth info. he says its his birth info, therefor valid. More than Any
                                            president has ever done as far as I can tell. (while living that is)