question

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 3, 2007
      when a person has a more active year, does that generally show up
      with fixed star alignments? or just progressions or???

      I know my move was clearly delineated in my Solar return chart, but
      not necessarily by stars.

      Since my birthday this year I"ve
      had a 2nd grandchild, traveled a bit for that,
      had two up close and personal interaction days with Large animals,
      one does not necessarily get to see up close and personal. (now that
      might be in my Leo stars)
      Moved to a different city for the first time in my life, for a job,
      still hoping it will turn perm will see.
      Had an old friend try to turn romantic on me,
      and my biological father trying to communicate after abandoning me
      44 years ago (I"m 45 he just turned 65 sep 7) contact 11 sep
      (eclipse)
      I've got more dramatic action going on in my life than I've had in
      quite a few years... Just wondering how much one can deduce from
      fixed star interaction or even birth chart and how much is really
      only going ot show up in the traditional 7 and their transits, or
      progressed, etc...
      I mean its something you dont always get so many solid actions and
      dates to compare with a personal chart, so thought I could use it
      for some data comparisons...

      Would love ot hear some thoughts. I know different people have
      different opinions and whether I agree or not woudl lof to hear the
      thoughts. I mean 5 months that's pretty action packed...

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 3, 2007

        > when a person has a more active year, does that generally show up
        > with fixed star alignments? or just progressions or???

        I don't know. I think you have different experiences each year based
        partly on the alignments.

        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 3, 2007
          I think the amount of knowledge from different kinds of astrology is
          absolutely astounding, and I'm generally amazed by things that are
          very specific and really hit life events.

          the more I get into traditional and fixed star astrology the more
          amazed I am.

          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 24, 2008
            Howdy

            I tried to pull up ann Wrights web page tonight and got page not found,
            anyone know what is up with that? I usually use it for quick reference
            for finding a fixed star now and then?

            Beth
          • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 24, 2008

              Here it is - http://www.constellationsofwords.com/
            • Trishmare7@aol.com

                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 24, 2008
                  Thank you! I hate it when stuff disappears on me! :)

                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 23, 2008
                    I dont have a program that shows the night sky, I'm wondering if anyone
                    here has one nad would look at 20 November 1942, for Scranton PA. I am
                    wondering where in the sky Venus, sun Mercury and mars appear. Are they
                    within the tail of Scorpio or do they physically appear in another
                    portion of the sky? is there an acrtual alignment with say Toliman or
                    are they far apart in the sky? unfortunately I can't find a time of
                    birth for Joe biden, but night sky should give some clues, also there
                    is a fairly good chance his Moon is exhalted which is nice. In anycase
                    if someone has that ability I'd love to know what the skymap shows!

                    Beth
                  • Page, Janis
                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 23, 2008
                      Beth, we have a birthtime of 8:30 am for Joe Biden - Rodden rating: A. (Marion March quotes Celeste Longacre who says he told her.)  Asc 3 Sag 12, MC 19 Virgo 55.  TMerc and Venus would have been on his MC when he would have been told he was VP choice - looks like a good confirmation of the time!

                      janis

                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 23, 2008
                        Thank you I have most of the presidential data al the way back to
                        washington, its getting the new ones that is fun! I'm so glad that
                        Obama published his Birth Cert, makes it far more probable that the
                        time one has is correct! :) thanks again for the Info!

                        Also Moon is in Taurus today and his natal moon is taurus. I thought
                        that fitting.

                        Beth

                        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Page, Janis" <janis.page@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Beth, we have a birthtime of 8:30 am for Joe Biden - Rodden rating:
                        A. (Marion March quotes Celeste Longacre who says he told her.) Asc
                        3 Sag 12, MC 19 Virgo 55. TMerc and Venus would have been on his MC
                        when he would have been told he was VP choice - looks like a good
                        confirmation of the time!

                        > janis
                        >
                        > ________________________________

                      • Gaby Mittelman
                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                          He published his birth hour??

                          May I have it , PLS ??

                          www.astroworld.co.il

                          http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)

                          Gabriella Mittelman

                        • Gaby Mittelman
                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                            Now there are some interesting conjunctions, and issues to study there !!

                          • Gaby Mittelman
                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                              Hello,

                              I wrote an article about Joe Biden, here: sorry it is in Hebrew, but since I am also a numerologist, I added the following, maybe important things.

                              Biden's Sun is in Sco, which shows an introvert , deep, suspicious analytic mind.

                              His Moon is in Tau.

                              His Asc is in SAG,, wich makes him extrovert, optimistic, outwardly happy personality.

                              His month – Nov – shows just this: II is like a parallel in the soul.

                              There are two personalities in this person.

                              His life path is 11, and he is now 65 years old, which also makes 11 – so this year is VERY important for him.

                              The numerology also shows the terrible death of his wife and child.

                              For those who can read HebrewJ : http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iID=KHGKD

                              www.astroworld.co.il

                              http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)

                              Gabriella Mittelman

                              0547731313 (mobile)

                              972777100740 (home)

                              " Well behaved women rarely make history "

                              " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the few moments that take our breath."

                            • Astrocalypse
                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                                Thanks Gaby.

                                Would love to read your article but can't read Hebrew.

                                Particularly interested in what you say about "two" personalities, will
                                you elaborate further? Do you mean like Jekyll & Hyde that the person
                                himself may be so deluded and not be 'consciously aware' of his other
                                personality, or just a 'divided self'? And the reasoning?

                                Many belong to the latter type since it is somewhat common in the
                                contemporary societies that R D Lang wrote about. I only know of one of
                                the former type and the astrological signature is entirely different.

                                Astrocalypse

                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                                  Hello Astrocalipse,

                                  What I ment is not SO dramatic as Jakyll & Hyde, but indeed a person who is different

                                  behind curtains than he is in public. Scorpio makes a survivor, and Sag, makes someone

                                   who doesn't really solves the problems, but delays them, hoping they will resolve themselves.

                                   So there is a big fight between the two sides of the coin..

                                  What should help is the MC, but Merc in the 12… and with Neptune in the 10th,

                                  doesn't that make him a dreamer ?? and in Libra !!! Isn't this an idealization of life?

                                  He wants everyone to think of him as the sweetest man.

                                  But Pluto in the 8th, the house of transformations, and Uranus below the surface

                                  plus 4 personal planets in the 12.. show me the what we see is not what there is..

                                  Numerologically: November is 11=  the II is a parallel, two lines that never meet. So….

                                  The no 2 rules his birthdate: 20, 11=2, 1942  , 2 is ruled by the moon. Gives sensitivity in the stomach, and turmoil in the feelings, like new moon-full moon, ups and downs , also female relationships have big impact on his life.

                                  2 – moon , 0= Pluto , Pluto is in Leo, squaring Venus and moon, this too shows

                                  difficulties with women, maybe hidden  relationships as well.

                                  www.astroworld.co.il

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                                    http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert

                                    7:24pm 4 august 1961 Honolulu HI

                                    Considering McCain was born in Panama, one might think the slanderers
                                    wouldn't be so quick to question Obama's citizenship, but hey, when
                                    have the Roves of this world been anything close to honorable?

                                    MissB

                                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...>
                                    wrote:

                                    > He published his birth hour??
                                    >
                                    > May I have it , PLS ??
                                    >

                                    > www.astroworld.co.il <http://www.astroworld.co.il/>
                                    >
                                    > http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)
                                    >
                                    > Gabriella Mittelman

                                  • Astrocalypse
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                                      Appreciate your take on Biden's chart, Gaby. Your view is certainly
                                      valid and well supported with numerology. Biden's chart shows
                                      fascinating family dynamics at birth. Sixty-five years on, I wonder how
                                      he evolved and developed. One thing for sure, with Mars in Scorpio,
                                      Jupiter in 8th and Moon in 5th, he is no stranger to under the table,
                                      behind the scene and in the bedroom actions.

                                      So has he two personalities? One of the US chart has Sag rising, and I
                                      have noticed many such do maintain the appearance of being bright and
                                      cheerful, always positive and happy-go-lucky-like, so may be it comes
                                      with the territory that he projects a different public persona to who he
                                      really is deep down. Hopefully there isn't a split, as that would mean
                                      the world could be in big big trouble :O). He did have a good track
                                      record despite that Neptune in 10th.: All the world is a stage and we
                                      are all actors but Biden could well become the director of the show with
                                      Sun ruler powerful in own sign or has reception.

                                      Sun in the 12th is not unusual for modern head of states. In fact it
                                      could well be the cosmic requirement, Blair, Bush, Putin (?)... With
                                      Saturn-Uranus in 7th. Mercury in his 12th house trine to Jupiter Rx in
                                      8th. Whatever he achieves he had worked darn hard for it.

                                      In terms of stars, Biden does have two royal stars on NN and Juno, and
                                      Bungula with Sun-Venus. By contrast, Barack has Moon on Algol and Juno
                                      on Scheat/AP - hmmmm.

                                      Astrocalypse

                                      ------------------------------------

                                      Gaby Mittelman wrote:

                                      > Hello Astrocalipse,
                                      >
                                      > What I ment is not SO dramatic as Jakyll & Hyde, but indeed a person
                                      > who is different
                                      >
                                      > behind curtains than he is in public. Scorpio makes a survivor, and
                                      > Sag, makes someone
                                      >
                                      > who doesn't really solves the problems, but delays them, hoping they
                                      > will resolve themselves.
                                      >
                                      > So there is a big fight between the two sides of the coin..
                                      >
                                      > What should help is the MC, but Merc in the 12… and with Neptune in
                                      > the 10^th ,
                                      >
                                      > doesn't that make him a dreamer ?? and in Libra !!! Isn't this an
                                      > idealization of life?
                                      >
                                      > He wants everyone to think of him as the sweetest man.
                                      >
                                      > But Pluto in the 8^th , the house of transformations, and Uranus below
                                      > the surface
                                      >
                                      > plus 4 personal planets in the 12.. show me the what we see is not
                                      > what there is..
                                      >
                                      > Numerologically: November is 11= the II is a parallel, two lines that
                                      > never meet. So….
                                      >
                                      > The no *2* rules his birthdate: *2*0, 11=*2*, 194*2* , 2 is ruled by
                                      > the moon. Gives sensitivity in the stomach, and turmoil in the
                                      > feelings, like new moon-full moon, ups and downs , also female
                                      > relationships have big impact on his life.
                                      >
                                      > 2 – moon , 0= Pluto , Pluto is in Leo, squaring Venus and moon, this
                                      > too shows
                                      >
                                      > difficulties with women, maybe hidden relationships as well.
                                      >
                                      > www.astroworld.co.il <http://www.astroworld.co.il/>
                                      >
                                      > __
                                    • Gaby Mittelman
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008
                                        Yes, I was explaining in my article - in Hebrew - how some big leaders and
                                        politicians have stars in the 12th, which, in my eyes show a "call from the
                                        woods" it is a mission,
                                        As if someone has already been there, and in this life he has to "revive"
                                        this feeling, for better or worse, while H10 is more a down to earth
                                        success.

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Aug 24, 2008

                                          Thanks MissB,

                                          But wasn't that the one with the certificate No. erased? Therefore not valid??

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Aug 25, 2008
                                            not valid for filing for a social security card, perfectly valid for
                                            showing his birth info. MissB

                                            Message 21 of 21 , Aug 26, 2008
                                              in case I'm unclear on that, I'm saying the man doesn't need to give
                                              people access to stealing his identity in order to show them his
                                              birth info. he says its his birth info, therefor valid. More than Any
                                              president has ever done as far as I can tell. (while living that is)