in the news

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      In Egyptian lore the dead are ferried across the river of life to the
      afterlife when they die, some astrologers argue this river to be the
      milkyway, with some reasonable arguements I believe, The boat depicted
      in such drawings/paintings/reliefs, looks amazingly like the symbol
      for the ecliptic, so when I saw this news article I couldn't help but
      think of the same symbology,

      MissB

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071001/ap_en_ot/art_anubis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        I've often wondered if that wasn't a depiction of SAturn Crossing the
        milky way? I dont know just a thought? MissB