Re: Pelican state

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2007
      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Mark mentioned the NNode and the Pelican Nebula/Pelican state -
      >
      > much turmoil in Louisiana right now - eruption of racism

      In Jena, yes, And also, another hurricane (Humberto), and a tropical
      depression that could have developed into yet another hurricane or
      tropical storm hitting the New Orleans area but never got strong
      enough to get a name and went into the Florida Panhandle instead. I
      hope NOLA's run of good weather luck holds, at least until Bush leaves
      office; hopefully then we'll have a president and Congress that is
      willing to do more to rebuild that city. Bush and the Republicans look
      like they'd just as soon let that city slide into the Gulf of Mexico.