degree books

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      degree books

      Thanks for the diurnal information, Michele - very useful!

      You wrote

       Blair's  diurnal midheaven for July 7 is 29 Pisces, the weeping degree. Not every July 7  will produce those kinds of results.

      =======
      Well, that's Scheat - "extreme misfortune" - could be weeping, but I think you were maybe confusing it with the Pleiades,

      "something to weep about"
      I think in studying the degrees, it's good to start with the symbol  systems, such as the Sabian, which is the best known. However, there are about  15 other systems that I know of, the next best known being those of Charubel and Sepharial. Astroamerica.com has a book that carries both the Charubel/Sepharial symbols. For the Sabians, I like Lynda Hill's book and Blain Bovee has a wonderful book on them as well.

      Have you tried Kozminski? He's one of my favorites.
      Right now, my work is focused on the degrees as reflected in events and in progressions/directions of people when significant events occurred in their lives. This is an elaboration on a chapter I had in the book on the 29th and 00 degrees of the zodiac, and how they have manifested in the progressions and directions of some well-known people.

      What book???

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com