To Bernadette

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2007
      To Bernadette

      Bernadette sent

      Hi Diana

      Just noticed this discussion on Parpola..

      If you have been enjoying the Visual Astrology Newsletter then you would have noticed that most of the references that I use are this book - Parpola and also Herman Hunger.  These are two key translators of the material which is the origins of astrology.

      Thanks for this, Bernadette - I've been trying to get Hunger for months - he is not to be had for love or money!

      Also, I have not been receiving the Newsletter - it may be a server problem - but Microsoft Outlook Express is a major one, so I can't imagine what's wrong.  I do check my spam regularly - they are not in there.

      I've tried putting the two e-mail addresses in my address book, but they won't "take" - that's why I'm using the list to contact you

      So yes, I believe for visual astrology that Parpola is most important for both planets as well as the way that we worked with stars before the Greeks.

      - For those who are interested in visual astrology then here is the link to the newsletter archive which currently is at 33 editions with over 60 articles based on this Mesopotamian sky, planet, star thinking.

      http://www.zyntara.com/starlight_newsletters.htm

      And for those who are interested in general discussion about visual astrology then there is also a blog

      http://www.visualastrology.co.uk/blogg/

      So, yes Diana I think Parpola is most important :)))

      Thanks!

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2007
        Philip Graves has his book, used copy and has said he is happy to
        get you whtever information you need I'm just trying ot figure out
        how to get you two connected.

        Beth

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2007
          PS he has both.