Re: Somewhat off topic but thought

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
      Leo rules 11th, Cancer rules 10th and moon in 10th at 18 Leo

      4th house father is ruled by SAturn and Saturn just moved into
      Virgo, in natal Saturn in own sign and house Aqu.10 Aqu.

      natal is 4/13/62 with 21 Libra rising if you want to compare the
      two.

      MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
      wrote:

      > I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my 11th
      house
      > (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
      > grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't
      seen in
      > 47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would
      have
      > been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the
      contact
      > was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with
      the "tribe"
      > rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my
      head, and
      > here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
      > (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus
      (unexpected)
      > in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So,
      one
      > could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman
      connected with
      > the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)?
      If so,
      > there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female member of
      the
      > father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus)
      rule

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
        I have a T Square in my natal Neptune, Saturn and Venus

        Saturn being the pivot and Ruling 4th house of father/ancestors. so
        that is somewhat similar I suppose? Uranus in natal is on 11th house
        cusp at 26 Leo

        wrote:

        > I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my 11th
        house
        > (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
        > grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't
        seen in
        > 47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would
        have
        > been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the
        contact
        > was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with
        the "tribe"
        > rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my
        head, and
        > here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
        > (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus
        (unexpected)
        > in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So,
        one
        > could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman
        connected with
        > the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)?
        If so,
        > there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female member of
        the
        > father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus)
        rule
        > your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you
        have any
        > patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that
        would
        > resonate with the eclipse pattern?
        > Diana S.
        >

        > bhavens1 wrote:
        > >
        > > the astrologers amongst us would find this interesting
        > >
        > > The Solar eclipse hit my 11th house and had no particular aspects
        > > really connecting anywhere in my chart.
        > >
        > > on the day of the Solar eclipse, I got a note from a woman
        looking
        > > for her sister (me) we share a father who abandoned my mother
        before
        > > I was born.
        > >
        > > in my office another womans brother from the same type of
        > > circumstances contacted her as well. (shes a Virgo)
        > >
        > > My biological parent is a Virgo, so wondering if maybe that was
        > > where the connection was coming in, because 11th house doesnt'
        seem
        > > right for a sister contact?
        > >
        > > well just thought you all would find that intriguing.
        > >
        > > MissB

      • Shawhouse
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is starting to
          make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
          Diana S.

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 14, 2007
            Sagitarius, but the eclipse was in my 11th? which starts at 26 Leo

            wrote:

            > With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is
            starting to
            > make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
            > Diana S.
            >
            > msbhavens1 wrote:
            > >
            > > Leo rules 11th, Cancer rules 10th and moon in 10th at 18 Leo
            > >
            > > 4th house father is ruled by SAturn and Saturn just moved into
            > > Virgo, in natal Saturn in own sign and house Aqu.10 Aqu.
            > >
            > > natal is 4/13/62 with 21 Libra rising if you want to compare the
            > > two.
            > >
            > > MissB
            > >
            > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
            > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my
            11th
            > > house
            > > > (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
            > > > grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't
            > > seen in
            > > > 47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would
            > > have
            > > > been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the
            > > contact
            > > > was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with
            > > the "tribe"
            > > > rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my
            > > head, and
            > > > here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
            > > > (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus
            > > (unexpected)
            > > > in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So,
            > > one
            > > > could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman
            > > connected with
            > > > the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)?
            > > If so,
            > > > there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female
            member of
            > > the
            > > > father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus)
            > > rule
            > > > your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you
            > > have any
            > > > patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that
            > > would
            > > > resonate with the eclipse pattern?
            > > > Diana S.

            > > looking
            > > before

            > > seem

          • Shawhouse
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2007
              I found 10th house involvement based on the fact that the Moon (Cancer)
              rules your 10th house.
              Diana S.

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 15, 2007
                I don't think I posted on the lunar eclipse of August 28. I'll see
                what stars might be aligned with that.

                Mark A. Holmes

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 15, 2007

                  > I don't think I posted on the lunar eclipse of August 28. I'll see
                  > what stars might be aligned with that.
                  >
                  > Mark A. Holmes

                  Sadalmelik (Alpha Aquarii)

                  Deneb Adige (Alpha Cygni)

                  Egg Nebula (CRL 2688 Cygni)

                  Seagull Nebula (NGC 2032 Doradus)

                  KL Draconis (cataclysmic variable)

                  Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 16, 2007
                    for some strange reason that didn't even occur to me, and SAturn
                    rules my fourth and just entered 11th so okay that makes sense.

                    thanks for smacking me upside the head, some days I can't see the
                    stars for the milky way... MissB

                    wrote:

                    > I found 10th house involvement based on the fact that the Moon
                    (Cancer)
                    > rules your 10th house.
                    > Diana S.
                    >
                    > msbhavens1 wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Sagitarius, but the eclipse was in my 11th? which starts at 26
                    Leo
                    > > MissB
                    > >
                    > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                    > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is
                    > > starting to
                    > > > make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
                    > > > Diana S.

                    > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>

                    > > 11th
                    Moon
                    > > member of
                    Uranus)

                    > > aspects

                    > > was
                    > > doesnt'

                  • Shawhouse
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 16, 2007
                      Its sometimes just as difficult to read your own chart under stress as
                      it is to do surgery on yourself. You've gone through an amazing experience.
                      Diana S.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 17, 2007
                        And more 10th house related than I thought. Since they couldn't find
                        me they decided to find my mother first, ergo 10th house, leads to
                        me. also I think possibly it was the Lunar eclipse that spawned it,
                        and it came together on the Solar eclipse. note the Pluto Saturn
                        Trine on the 28th, and my natal Sun is 23 Aries 39 which is close
                        enough to call it a trine, (natal uranus is 26 Leo so everything old
                        is new again... sigh) Thank you for pointing that out to me.

                        Beth