Re: [thefixedstars] Somewhat off topic but thought

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
      I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my 11th house
      (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
      grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't seen in
      47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would have
      been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the contact
      was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with the "tribe"
      rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my head, and
      here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
      (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus (unexpected)
      in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So, one
      could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman connected with
      the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)? If so,
      there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female member of the
      father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus) rule
      your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you have any
      patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that would
      resonate with the eclipse pattern?
      Diana S.

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
        Leo rules 11th, Cancer rules 10th and moon in 10th at 18 Leo

        4th house father is ruled by SAturn and Saturn just moved into
        Virgo, in natal Saturn in own sign and house Aqu.10 Aqu.

        natal is 4/13/62 with 21 Libra rising if you want to compare the
        two.

        MissB

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          I have a T Square in my natal Neptune, Saturn and Venus

          Saturn being the pivot and Ruling 4th house of father/ancestors. so
          that is somewhat similar I suppose? Uranus in natal is on 11th house
          cusp at 26 Leo

          wrote:

          > I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my 11th
          house
          > (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
          > grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't
          seen in
          > 47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would
          have
          > been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the
          contact
          > was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with
          the "tribe"
          > rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my
          head, and
          > here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
          > (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus
          (unexpected)
          > in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So,
          one
          > could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman
          connected with
          > the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)?
          If so,
          > there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female member of
          the
          > father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus)
          rule
          > your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you
          have any
          > patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that
          would
          > resonate with the eclipse pattern?
          > Diana S.
          >

          > bhavens1 wrote:
          > >
          > > the astrologers amongst us would find this interesting
          > >
          > > The Solar eclipse hit my 11th house and had no particular aspects
          > > really connecting anywhere in my chart.
          > >
          > > on the day of the Solar eclipse, I got a note from a woman
          looking
          > > for her sister (me) we share a father who abandoned my mother
          before
          > > I was born.
          > >
          > > in my office another womans brother from the same type of
          > > circumstances contacted her as well. (shes a Virgo)
          > >
          > > My biological parent is a Virgo, so wondering if maybe that was
          > > where the connection was coming in, because 11th house doesnt'
          seem
          > > right for a sister contact?
          > >
          > > well just thought you all would find that intriguing.
          > >
          > > MissB

        • Shawhouse
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
            With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is starting to
            make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
            Diana S.

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2007
              Sagitarius, but the eclipse was in my 11th? which starts at 26 Leo

              wrote:

              > With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is
              starting to
              > make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
              > Diana S.
              >
              > msbhavens1 wrote:
              > >
              > > Leo rules 11th, Cancer rules 10th and moon in 10th at 18 Leo
              > >
              > > 4th house father is ruled by SAturn and Saturn just moved into
              > > Virgo, in natal Saturn in own sign and house Aqu.10 Aqu.
              > >
              > > natal is 4/13/62 with 21 Libra rising if you want to compare the
              > > two.
              > >
              > > MissB
              > >
              > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
              > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my
              11th
              > > house
              > > > (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
              > > > grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't
              > > seen in
              > > > 47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would
              > > have
              > > > been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the
              > > contact
              > > > was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with
              > > the "tribe"
              > > > rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my
              > > head, and
              > > > here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
              > > > (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus
              > > (unexpected)
              > > > in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So,
              > > one
              > > > could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman
              > > connected with
              > > > the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)?
              > > If so,
              > > > there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female
              member of
              > > the
              > > > father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus)
              > > rule
              > > > your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you
              > > have any
              > > > patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that
              > > would
              > > > resonate with the eclipse pattern?
              > > > Diana S.

              > > looking
              > > before

              > > seem

            • Shawhouse
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 14, 2007
                I found 10th house involvement based on the fact that the Moon (Cancer)
                rules your 10th house.
                Diana S.

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 15, 2007
                  I don't think I posted on the lunar eclipse of August 28. I'll see
                  what stars might be aligned with that.

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 15, 2007

                    > I don't think I posted on the lunar eclipse of August 28. I'll see
                    > what stars might be aligned with that.
                    >
                    > Mark A. Holmes

                    Sadalmelik (Alpha Aquarii)

                    Deneb Adige (Alpha Cygni)

                    Egg Nebula (CRL 2688 Cygni)

                    Seagull Nebula (NGC 2032 Doradus)

                    KL Draconis (cataclysmic variable)

                    Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 16, 2007
                      for some strange reason that didn't even occur to me, and SAturn
                      rules my fourth and just entered 11th so okay that makes sense.

                      thanks for smacking me upside the head, some days I can't see the
                      stars for the milky way... MissB

                      wrote:

                      > I found 10th house involvement based on the fact that the Moon
                      (Cancer)
                      > rules your 10th house.
                      > Diana S.
                      >
                      > msbhavens1 wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Sagitarius, but the eclipse was in my 11th? which starts at 26
                      Leo
                      > > MissB
                      > >
                      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
                      > > wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is
                      > > starting to
                      > > > make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
                      > > > Diana S.

                      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>

                      > > 11th
                      Moon
                      > > member of
                      Uranus)

                      > > aspects

                      > > was
                      > > doesnt'

                    • Shawhouse
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 16, 2007
                        Its sometimes just as difficult to read your own chart under stress as
                        it is to do surgery on yourself. You've gone through an amazing experience.
                        Diana S.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 17, 2007
                          And more 10th house related than I thought. Since they couldn't find
                          me they decided to find my mother first, ergo 10th house, leads to
                          me. also I think possibly it was the Lunar eclipse that spawned it,
                          and it came together on the Solar eclipse. note the Pluto Saturn
                          Trine on the 28th, and my natal Sun is 23 Aries 39 which is close
                          enough to call it a trine, (natal uranus is 26 Leo so everything old
                          is new again... sigh) Thank you for pointing that out to me.

                          Beth