Somewhat off topic but thought

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
      the astrologers amongst us would find this interesting

      The Solar eclipse hit my 11th house and had no particular aspects
      really connecting anywhere in my chart.

      on the day of the Solar eclipse, I got a note from a woman looking
      for her sister (me) we share a father who abandoned my mother before
      I was born.

      in my office another womans brother from the same type of
      circumstances contacted her as well. (shes a Virgo)

      My biological parent is a Virgo, so wondering if maybe that was
      where the connection was coming in, because 11th house doesnt' seem
      right for a sister contact?

      well just thought you all would find that intriguing.

      MissB
    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
        I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my 11th house
        (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
        grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't seen in
        47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would have
        been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the contact
        was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with the "tribe"
        rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my head, and
        here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
        (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus (unexpected)
        in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So, one
        could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman connected with
        the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)? If so,
        there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female member of the
        father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus) rule
        your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you have any
        patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that would
        resonate with the eclipse pattern?
        Diana S.

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          Leo rules 11th, Cancer rules 10th and moon in 10th at 18 Leo

          4th house father is ruled by SAturn and Saturn just moved into
          Virgo, in natal Saturn in own sign and house Aqu.10 Aqu.

          natal is 4/13/62 with 21 Libra rising if you want to compare the
          two.

          MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
            I have a T Square in my natal Neptune, Saturn and Venus

            Saturn being the pivot and Ruling 4th house of father/ancestors. so
            that is somewhat similar I suppose? Uranus in natal is on 11th house
            cusp at 26 Leo

            wrote:

            > I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my 11th
            house
            > (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
            > grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't
            seen in
            > 47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would
            have
            > been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the
            contact
            > was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with
            the "tribe"
            > rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my
            head, and
            > here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
            > (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus
            (unexpected)
            > in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So,
            one
            > could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman
            connected with
            > the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)?
            If so,
            > there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female member of
            the
            > father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus)
            rule
            > your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you
            have any
            > patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that
            would
            > resonate with the eclipse pattern?
            > Diana S.
            >

            > bhavens1 wrote:
            > >
            > > the astrologers amongst us would find this interesting
            > >
            > > The Solar eclipse hit my 11th house and had no particular aspects
            > > really connecting anywhere in my chart.
            > >
            > > on the day of the Solar eclipse, I got a note from a woman
            looking
            > > for her sister (me) we share a father who abandoned my mother
            before
            > > I was born.
            > >
            > > in my office another womans brother from the same type of
            > > circumstances contacted her as well. (shes a Virgo)
            > >
            > > My biological parent is a Virgo, so wondering if maybe that was
            > > where the connection was coming in, because 11th house doesnt'
            seem
            > > right for a sister contact?
            > >
            > > well just thought you all would find that intriguing.
            > >
            > > MissB

          • Shawhouse
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
              With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is starting to
              make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
              Diana S.

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 14, 2007
                Sagitarius, but the eclipse was in my 11th? which starts at 26 Leo

                wrote:

                > With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is
                starting to
                > make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
                > Diana S.
                >
                > msbhavens1 wrote:
                > >
                > > Leo rules 11th, Cancer rules 10th and moon in 10th at 18 Leo
                > >
                > > 4th house father is ruled by SAturn and Saturn just moved into
                > > Virgo, in natal Saturn in own sign and house Aqu.10 Aqu.
                > >
                > > natal is 4/13/62 with 21 Libra rising if you want to compare the
                > > two.
                > >
                > > MissB
                > >
                > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I recently experienced family contact involving planets in my
                11th
                > > house
                > > > (Saturn Return). I was invited to the 95th birthday party of my
                > > > grandmother's younger sister. At the event were people I hadn't
                > > seen in
                > > > 47 years! I would have thought the 4th house or the Moon would
                > > have
                > > > been involved, and indeed my Moon is in my 11th house, but the
                > > contact
                > > > was not exact. It struck me that I was making contact with
                > > the "tribe"
                > > > rather than family. I'm trying to figure out your chart in my
                > > head, and
                > > > here's some thoughts: The nature of an eclipse is that the Moon
                > > > (woman/family) and the Sun (father) are involved. Uranus
                > > (unexpected)
                > > > in Pisces (mystery) opposite the eclipse was also involved. So,
                > > one
                > > > could interpret the aspect as a sudden visit from a woman
                > > connected with
                > > > the Virgo father. Does Leo (Sun) rule your 10th house (father)?
                > > If so,
                > > > there is more evidence that the eclipse brought a female
                member of
                > > the
                > > > father's tribe to your doorstep. Does Aquarius (ruling Uranus)
                > > rule
                > > > your 4th house (family)? More family history involved. Do you
                > > have any
                > > > patterns such as Uranus opposite Sun in your natal chart that
                > > would
                > > > resonate with the eclipse pattern?
                > > > Diana S.

                > > looking
                > > before

                > > seem

              • Shawhouse
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 14, 2007
                  I found 10th house involvement based on the fact that the Moon (Cancer)
                  rules your 10th house.
                  Diana S.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 15, 2007
                    I don't think I posted on the lunar eclipse of August 28. I'll see
                    what stars might be aligned with that.

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 15, 2007

                      > I don't think I posted on the lunar eclipse of August 28. I'll see
                      > what stars might be aligned with that.
                      >
                      > Mark A. Holmes

                      Sadalmelik (Alpha Aquarii)

                      Deneb Adige (Alpha Cygni)

                      Egg Nebula (CRL 2688 Cygni)

                      Seagull Nebula (NGC 2032 Doradus)

                      KL Draconis (cataclysmic variable)

                      Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini)

                      Mark A. Holmes

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 16, 2007
                        for some strange reason that didn't even occur to me, and SAturn
                        rules my fourth and just entered 11th so okay that makes sense.

                        thanks for smacking me upside the head, some days I can't see the
                        stars for the milky way... MissB

                        wrote:

                        > I found 10th house involvement based on the fact that the Moon
                        (Cancer)
                        > rules your 10th house.
                        > Diana S.
                        >
                        > msbhavens1 wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Sagitarius, but the eclipse was in my 11th? which starts at 26
                        Leo
                        > > MissB
                        > >
                        > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                        > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@>
                        > > wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > With the 4th/10th involved seems to me that the eclipse is
                        > > starting to
                        > > > make sense. What sign is on the cusp of the third?
                        > > > Diana S.

                        > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>

                        > > 11th
                        Moon
                        > > member of
                        Uranus)

                        > > aspects

                        > > was
                        > > doesnt'

                      • Shawhouse
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 16, 2007
                          Its sometimes just as difficult to read your own chart under stress as
                          it is to do surgery on yourself. You've gone through an amazing experience.
                          Diana S.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 17, 2007
                            And more 10th house related than I thought. Since they couldn't find
                            me they decided to find my mother first, ergo 10th house, leads to
                            me. also I think possibly it was the Lunar eclipse that spawned it,
                            and it came together on the Solar eclipse. note the Pluto Saturn
                            Trine on the 28th, and my natal Sun is 23 Aries 39 which is close
                            enough to call it a trine, (natal uranus is 26 Leo so everything old
                            is new again... sigh) Thank you for pointing that out to me.

                            Beth