Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Parpola

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
      Thanks (to both you and Beth) for telling us about
      this.

      I'll see if I can find the cash to buy it.

      Mark A. Holmes

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007
        Parpola

        If anyone does get any of this stuff,
        will you let me/us know if there's any
        useful material for astrologers?

        Love, Diana

        Website: http://ye-stars.com

      • Astro Logos Office
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2007
          Hi Diana

          Just noticed this discussion on Parpola..

          If you have been enjoying the Visual Astrology Newsletter then you would have noticed that most of the references that I use are this book - Parpola and also Herman Hunger.  These are two key translators of the material which is the origins of astrology.

          So yes, I believe for visual astrology that Parpola is most important for both planets as well as the way that we worked with stars before the Greeks.

          - For those who are interested in visual astrology then here is the link to the newsletter archive which currently is at 33 editions with over 60 articles based on this Mesopotamian sky, planet, star thinking.

          And for those who are interested in general discussion about visual astrology then there is also a blog

          So, yes Diana I think Parpola is most important :)))

          Take care

          Bernadette Brady