Karl Rove (was Re: Achernar)

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
      Snippage...
      > > downfall bit makes comeplete sense with that person... well with
      > > most of that administration, They shoud have been called the
      Nixon
      > > revenge brigade.
      > >

      > Or the Vietnam revenge brigade. They haven't learned a thing from
      that
      > war; they refuse to admit that it was a mistake.

      Beth: Worse they dont see its the same mistake just over Oil instead
      of Tin, both allegedly about political reform, both lies to cover
      the real issue a resource. This is not about 911, that is Bin Laden
      in Afghanistan, which of course we hear almost nothing about, (which
      incidently also has oil implications,but at least there was some
      connection) Iraq is about oil. the government doesnt' steal, it
      confiscates... and we let them. sigh... But I digress, the people
      dropping like flies, with the exception of Gonzales are ALL part of
      the old Nixon regime. My Jupiter is also aligned with Fomalhaut. =)
      I'll try not to abuse it. ;-) but for the rest, how appropriate!
      MissB

      > I don't think Rove has an Achernar alignment; I see he has the
      > following, though:
      >

      > Sun aligned with Polis (Mu Sagittarii)
      >
      > (command, control)
      >

      > Venus aligned with Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii) and Manubrium (Omicron
      > Sagittarii)
      >
      > (good fortune through defiance or audacity)
      >

      > Jupiter aligned with Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) and
      Sadalmelik
      > (Alpha Aquarii)
      >

      > "[Fomalhaut] This star is about ideals and dreams. If these are
      noble,
      > then great personal happiness can be achieved. However, if the
      dreams
      > or ideals are corrupt in any way, then there is great loss and
      > confusion." (Brady.fst)
      >
      > "[Sadalmelik] causes persecution, lawsuits, extreme and sudden
      > destruction and the death penalty." (Robson)
      >

      > Uranus aligned with Alhena (Gamma Geminorum)
      >
      > "Called the 'Proudly Marching One' by the Arabs and linked to the
      > concept of a mark placed on the one who is important, as in the
      > biblical 'Mark of Cain' or the Mortal Heel of Achilles. The one
      with a
      > job to do, the person with a mission which is either conscious or
      > unconscious." (Brady. fst)
      >

      > Pluto aligned with Merak (Beta Ursae Majoris)
      >
      > "...command and domination." (Ebertin)
      >

      > Pallas aligned with Spiculum (M-8, M-20, M-21 Sagittarii)
      >

      > "...blindness." (Robson)
      >

      > Juno aligned with Agena (Beta Centauri) and Unukalhai (Alpha
      Serpentis)

      > "[Agena] This star implies that the learning curve is steep, the
      > frustration of and at times pain encountering knowledge."
      (Brady.fst)

      > "[Unukalhai] gives immorality, accidents, violence and danger of
      > poison." (Robson)
      >

      > Vesta aligned with Hamal (Alpha Arietis) and Schedir (Alpha
      Cassiopeiae)

      > "[Hamal] causes violence, brutishness, cruelty and premeditated
      > crime." (Robson)
      >
      > "[Schedir:] The symbol of the Queen: gentleness, decency,
      diplomatic
      > but also its shadow expression of intrigue and power games."
      (Brady.fst)

      > Chiron aligned with Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii)
      >

      > "A nebula in the sting of the Scorpion which has a twin nebula
      named
      > Acumen. Traditionally linked to blindness but because it has a
      twin,
      > the issue is expressed as a polarity. Aculeus is one side of this
      > polarity while Acumen is the other. The sting of the scorpion is
      its
      > power point, its attack and these twin nebula are linked to attack,
      > either verbal or physical, confronting or hidden, slow or fast.
      This