Re: GOP Ohio Rep

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
      Well Obama is out of Illinois, which is darn close, and from
      opposing party, I was under the impression that newsletter was from
      earlier in the year? which one are you refering to, did I miss one?
      MissB

    • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
        > Well Obama is out of Illinois, which is darn close, and from
        > opposing party, I was under the impression that newsletter was from
        > earlier in the year? which one are you refering to, did I miss one?
        > MissB

        The newsletter is for Sep 07 No 33.

        Another the eclipse claimed:

        His Uranus parallelled Regulus.