GOP Ohio Rep

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
      reportedly died this morning, seems like they are having a run of bad
      luck with their congressmen.

      Possibly the link you were suggesting?

      MissB
    • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
        > reportedly died this morning, seems like they are having a run of bad
        > luck with their congressmen.
        >
        > Possibly the link you were suggesting?
        >
        > MissB

        Dont know if you read the latest Brady newsletters, could it mean that
        somewhere in Ohio, a 'king' is being made as a consequence?
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
          Well Obama is out of Illinois, which is darn close, and from
          opposing party, I was under the impression that newsletter was from
          earlier in the year? which one are you refering to, did I miss one?
          MissB

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
            > Well Obama is out of Illinois, which is darn close, and from
            > opposing party, I was under the impression that newsletter was from
            > earlier in the year? which one are you refering to, did I miss one?
            > MissB

            The newsletter is for Sep 07 No 33.

            Another the eclipse claimed:

            His Uranus parallelled Regulus.