Re: Achernar

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4 3:08 PM
      I dont think I've ever seen a more apt description of Carl Rove, or
      is that Karl? in any case wonder if this star is prominent in his
      natal? and maybe a regulus connection to boot, the whole revenge as
      downfall bit makes comeplete sense with that person... well with
      most of that administration, They shoud have been called the Nixon
      revenge brigade.

      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Mark sent
      >
      > Saturn is currently squaring its natal place (in
      > Taurus) in the Republican Party chart (February 28, 1854, 8 p.m.
      LMT, Ripon,
      > Wisconsin), and Uranus is conjunct the GOP Neptune. Maybe a lot of
      them are
      > having trouble dealing with the changes in society.
      >
      > While I was looking for star alignments in that chart, I saw that
      in it
      > Neptune is aligned with Achernar (could be seen as indicative of
      the
      > traditional Republican ideal of rugged individualism or self-
      reliance).

      > From the Brady star file of SolarFire 5 (see also pages 140-142 of
      *Brady's
      > Book of Fixed Stars*):
      >
      > "[Achernar] has a strong effect in event charts indicating issues
      of fire
      > and flood. On a personal note it seems to indicate an individual
      who will
      > take many risks and is therefore prone to move from one difficulty
      > another."
      >
      > Uranus has been aligned with Achernar recently.
      > ]]]]]]]]]]]]
      > From my Workbook (1980 - for present add 23 mins)
      >
      > Achernar Alpha Eridani the end of the River 15PS02 -59 23 -57
      20 1 37
      > 0.46 B5 IV
      > Achernar is the 9th brightest star in apparent magnitude
      > 101 Aquarii in stream from Water-Pourer's Urn 15PS07 -16 31 -21
      02 23
      > 32 4.71 A0 n
      > Ankaa Alpha Phoenicis Firebird's head 15PS13 -40 38 -42
      25 0 25
      > 2.39 K0 III
      > Homam Zeta Pegasi in Flying Horse's neck 15PS52 17 41 10 44
      22
      > 40 3.40 B8.5 V
      >
      > Love of theatre, drama, art, and an almost theatrical lust for
      danger,
      > adventure. Autocratic, imperious, seek professions that enable
      them to be
      > figureheads, looked up to, admired, unquestionably obeyed.
      Military,
      > religion, public office, science, medicine, law, sports, art, but
      especially
      > theatre, and more especially, playwrighting. Some royalty,
      dictators. Either
      > beneficent or fanatic, intolerant. May be addiction, physical
      afflictions,
      > danger of burning.
      > Earth & weather disasters (Eridanus was called "The River of Many
      Tears"),

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5 9:05 PM

        > I dont think I've ever seen a more apt description of Carl Rove, or
        > is that Karl? in any case wonder if this star is prominent in his
        > natal? and maybe a regulus connection to boot, the whole revenge as
        > downfall bit makes comeplete sense with that person... well with
        > most of that administration, They shoud have been called the Nixon
        > revenge brigade.

        Or the Vietnam revenge brigade. They haven't learned a thing from that
        war; they refuse to admit that it was a mistake.

        I don't think Rove has an Achernar alignment; I see he has the
        following, though:

        Sun aligned with Polis (Mu Sagittarii)

        (command, control)

        Venus aligned with Ascella (Zeta Sagittarii) and Manubrium (Omicron
        Sagittarii)

        (good fortune through defiance or audacity)

        Jupiter aligned with Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) and Sadalmelik
        (Alpha Aquarii)

        "[Fomalhaut] This star is about ideals and dreams. If these are noble,
        then great personal happiness can be achieved. However, if the dreams
        or ideals are corrupt in any way, then there is great loss and
        confusion." (Brady.fst)

        "[Sadalmelik] causes persecution, lawsuits, extreme and sudden
        destruction and the death penalty." (Robson)

        Uranus aligned with Alhena (Gamma Geminorum)

        "Called the 'Proudly Marching One' by the Arabs and linked to the
        concept of a mark placed on the one who is important, as in the
        biblical 'Mark of Cain' or the Mortal Heel of Achilles. The one with a
        job to do, the person with a mission which is either conscious or
        unconscious." (Brady. fst)

        Pluto aligned with Merak (Beta Ursae Majoris)

        "...command and domination." (Ebertin)

        Pallas aligned with Spiculum (M-8, M-20, M-21 Sagittarii)

        "...blindness." (Robson)

        Juno aligned with Agena (Beta Centauri) and Unukalhai (Alpha Serpentis)

        "[Agena] This star implies that the learning curve is steep, the
        frustration of and at times pain encountering knowledge." (Brady.fst)

        "[Unukalhai] gives immorality, accidents, violence and danger of
        poison." (Robson)

        Vesta aligned with Hamal (Alpha Arietis) and Schedir (Alpha Cassiopeiae)

        "[Hamal] causes violence, brutishness, cruelty and premeditated
        crime." (Robson)

        "[Schedir:] The symbol of the Queen: gentleness, decency, diplomatic
        but also its shadow expression of intrigue and power games." (Brady.fst)

        Chiron aligned with Aculeus (M-6 Scorpii)

        "A nebula in the sting of the Scorpion which has a twin nebula named
        Acumen. Traditionally linked to blindness but because it has a twin,
        the issue is expressed as a polarity. Aculeus is one side of this
        polarity while Acumen is the other. The sting of the scorpion is its
        power point, its attack and these twin nebula are linked to attack,
        either verbal or physical, confronting or hidden, slow or fast. This
        nebula promises a more positive outcome than its twin." (Brady.fst)

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6 9:27 AM
          Snippage...
          > > downfall bit makes comeplete sense with that person... well with
          > > most of that administration, They shoud have been called the
          Nixon
          > > revenge brigade.
          > >

          > Or the Vietnam revenge brigade. They haven't learned a thing from
          that
          > war; they refuse to admit that it was a mistake.

          Beth: Worse they dont see its the same mistake just over Oil instead
          of Tin, both allegedly about political reform, both lies to cover
          the real issue a resource. This is not about 911, that is Bin Laden
          in Afghanistan, which of course we hear almost nothing about, (which
          incidently also has oil implications,but at least there was some
          connection) Iraq is about oil. the government doesnt' steal, it
          confiscates... and we let them. sigh... But I digress, the people
          dropping like flies, with the exception of Gonzales are ALL part of
          the old Nixon regime. My Jupiter is also aligned with Fomalhaut. =)
          I'll try not to abuse it. ;-) but for the rest, how appropriate!
          MissB