Deneb Algedi

  • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 3:49 PM
      I was looking for Kostas Karamanlis's birthday to see whether he has Deneb
      Algedi prominent but found something else ...

      14 September 1956, Athens, Greece.

      tSaturn on nPluto!

      May be the eclipse is worse to him than having the leg of a goat ;).

      As a stroke of synchronicity, I found this on Bernadette's website:-

      http://www.visualastrology.co.uk/blogg/

      page down to New York Repeating Patterns. Also,

      http://www.visualastrology.co.uk/blogg/index.php/2007/07/20/124/#comments