Re: Greek charts

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2007
      I mean that Athens is at 23+ degrees East of the GMT. and the way a
      chart is laid out, that is where it would fall if you looked at
      towns and such the same way we look at fixed stars, Laying them all
      on the ecliptic, Athens falls at 23 East 43 and if you laid towns on
      the ecliptic as one does the stars that would be 23 Aries 43, I've
      always thought thtat significant of Athens, it doesn't always strike
      me for all towns, but she seems to wear that degree quite well.

      I hope I explained that okay sometimes I feel like I cant get the
      information from my head and out to people very well.....

      And then you look at the 1974 chart and I think Chiron aligned with
      Athens, how appropriate, she has so many old wounds to heal.

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, astrocalypse@... wrote:

      > > Sun and moon in mutual reception,
      > > neptune aligned with Antares,
      > > Uranus aligned with Spica
      > > Mercury Rx aligned with Sirius
      > > Venus Just Past Algol (Medusa)
      > > Chiron at 23 ARies, for those that may not be aware if you lay
      the
      > > astrological wheel around the planet with 0 aries at the GMT,
      Athens
      > > is at 23 Aries for Chiron to be there implies a lot I think...
      > > its not necessarily a chart I would choose, but it has some good
      > > points, Jupiter in own sign of Pisces, Venus in own sign of
      Taurus,
      > > what starts rose and set that day in Greece? I dont have anything
      > > handy to check?
      > >
      > > I think this chart describes greece aptly.
      > >
      > > MissB
      > >

      > I get 24 Ari 30 for Chiron for this chart. Athene was at 7 Can 39
      > conjunct Mercury-Saturn. Or do you mean overlaying the tropical
      over the
      > sidereal to get Chiron near the Aries Point?
      >
      > You can get both stars alignment and Brady parans on Solar Fire.
      Think
      > astro dot com has them too. As it is, I can't find any usual
      suspects on
      > this particular chart in terms of parans. Uranus was aligned with
      > Arcturus and Spica... come to think of it, Saturn-Mercury was at
      IC when