19 cardinals

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 2:41 PM

      Jerry wrote:

      >Wonderful elucidation. Thank you. You expressed yourself
      >very well. The progressions I mentioned was meant to equally
      >apply to both dates. 5/14 has Mars and Uranus opposing
      >George W's Progressed Sun conjunct natal Mars and the 7/10
      >date not only activates the Aries Solar Eclipse but also
      >forms an exact opposition to the US Progressed Mars which is
      >virtually stationary at 19 Libra. The latter topic has been
      >discussed to a certain degree in earlier posts. If you
      >missed it, I would urge you to read Maya Del Mars excellent
      >article on the subject of this rare Progressed Mars
      >station......
      >http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/aarch05/0502feb/feature.shtml

      I just wanted to point out something about 19 of the
      cardinals (April Eclipse, US stationary prog Mars, etc); I
      use heliocentric planetary nodes on the 90 degree dial -
      they are a revelation!

      19 of the cardinals falls on the axis of the nodes of
      Neptune (11 Leo-Aquarius 48). (other hits on this axis: 4
      and 27 of the mutables). The eclipse (and the station) hit
      the POTUS chart's Mercury-Mars midpoint.