A fomalhaut intrigue

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
      Earlier in the year I'd noted that in my solar return, Transiting
      Moon was conj natal Jupiter within 1 degree, Natal Jupiter at 3 Pis
      55 (aligned with Royal Star Fomalhaut), Transiting Moon at 4 Pis 44
      and Mars at 5 Pis51... in any case, in natal chart this is all in
      5th house. In solar return its in the 6th house.

      why do I bring this up, sigh... Lunar Eclipse on Tuesday (for me at
      almost 4 in the morning) is at 4 Pis 46...

      So I'm noting that asside from my personal issues which I"ll get
      into in a minute, we are having a lunar eclipse aligned with a Royal
      star! I want to know what others have experienced with this,

      Now back to me, because of course I'm interested... ;-)

      interpretation?

      Well if I'm looking toward the solar return, and considering it is a
      lunar passage I'm thinking this is probably the chart to be looking
      at, could be the physical ailment discussed earlier with others
      coming to pass?

      or here is something to consider, my daughter, 5th house(and all
      this compared to natal is fifth house), is having Surgery Monday,
      which should have her home late Monday (for me early tuesday) so
      possibly the quick passage of illness related to my child, not to
      me? just a thought.

      Same day for me,Tuesday night, retrograde Venus conj natal moon in
      10th house. natal 10th house ruled by moon. So lunar issues all
      about me now.

      Just for discussions sake other points about Solar return chart,

      Kite with Sun at 23 Ars39 (mid 8th house), Saturn at 18 Leo 11 (conj
      natal moon within 34 minutes, 12 house SR cusp within 3 degrees)
      Jupiter at 19 Sag (4th SR cusp) , and neptune at 21Aq, conj the
      solar return 6th house cusp. Venus in the 9th in Gemini, approaching
      progressed sun. Mercury in 7th, uranus on the 7th house cusp, NN in
      the 6th, so of course south node in 12.

      Think I've hit all the high points.

      Others thoughts Welcome of course. Just thought you might find this
      all a bit interesting. I"ll let you know if I figure out how
      Fomalhaut affescts all this, because I assume it must, with such
      multiple large indicators.

      also Rain in sunny southern CA on 26th of August, unheard of...
      hmmmm Could Saturn finally be leaving the detrimental firey sign of
      Leo. (not to mention currently aligned with Regulus) SAturn aligned
      with Regulus, Moon eclipsed aligned with Fomaulhaut any o fhte other
      royals so glaringly represented now? and thoughts?

      well hope you find this a fun think.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007

        > Earlier in the year I'd noted that in my solar return, Transiting
        > Moon was conj natal Jupiter within 1 degree, Natal Jupiter at 3 Pis
        > 55 (aligned with Royal Star Fomalhaut), Transiting Moon at 4 Pis 44
        > and Mars at 5 Pis51... in any case, in natal chart this is all in
        > 5th house. In solar return its in the 6th house.
        >
        > why do I bring this up, sigh... Lunar Eclipse on Tuesday (for me at
        > almost 4 in the morning) is at 4 Pis 46...
        >
        > So I'm noting that asside from my personal issues which I"ll get
        > into in a minute, we are having a lunar eclipse aligned with a Royal
        > star! I want to know what others have experienced with this,
        >
        > Now back to me, because of course I'm interested... ;-)
        >
        > interpretation?
        >
        > Well if I'm looking toward the solar return, and considering it is a
        > lunar passage I'm thinking this is probably the chart to be looking
        > at, could be the physical ailment discussed earlier with others
        > coming to pass?

        What was that again?

        > or here is something to consider, my daughter, 5th house(and all
        > this compared to natal is fifth house), is having Surgery Monday,
        > which should have her home late Monday (for me early tuesday) so
        > possibly the quick passage of illness related to my child, not to
        > me? just a thought.

        That sounds reasonable.