Re: [thefixedstars] Re: more mining accidents

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21 2:13 PM
      --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

      > Is Juno still aligned with the Black hole? MissB

      No, it isn't, and I thought it might not be (Juno
      moves a bit fast). But there are two other black hole
      alignments currently operating: Chiron (lessons to be
      learned, need to pay attention) with Cygnus X-1 (need
      to detach oneself emotionally from results) and South
      Node with NGC 3377 (a galaxy in Leo that has a black
      hole in it).

      Chinese mines are notoriously dangerous to work in,
      and if they don't care enough about working conditions
      there, then they may not care enough about quality and
      safety in goods manufactured there that are intended
      for domestic consumption--or foreign
      consumption--either. And we have seen that that is
      indeed the case.

      An increase in the number of mining accidents here in
      the US can imply that somebody here doesn't care
      enough about safety, either; that we took our eye off
      the ball (South Node). Cygnus X-1 might be saying we
      shouldn't expect these miners to get out alive and
      well--maybe not at all.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070820/ap_on_re_as/china_mine_flood

      http://sims.yahoo.com/