more mining accidents

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2007
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2007

        > just fyi
        >
        > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070820/ap_on_re_as/china_mine_flood

        Let me try and link this to a star alignment.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2007
          Is Juno still aligned with the Black hole? MissB

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2007
            --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

            > Is Juno still aligned with the Black hole? MissB

            No, it isn't, and I thought it might not be (Juno
            moves a bit fast). But there are two other black hole
            alignments currently operating: Chiron (lessons to be
            learned, need to pay attention) with Cygnus X-1 (need
            to detach oneself emotionally from results) and South
            Node with NGC 3377 (a galaxy in Leo that has a black
            hole in it).

            Chinese mines are notoriously dangerous to work in,
            and if they don't care enough about working conditions
            there, then they may not care enough about quality and
            safety in goods manufactured there that are intended
            for domestic consumption--or foreign
            consumption--either. And we have seen that that is
            indeed the case.

            An increase in the number of mining accidents here in
            the US can imply that somebody here doesn't care
            enough about safety, either; that we took our eye off
            the ball (South Node). Cygnus X-1 might be saying we
            shouldn't expect these miners to get out alive and
            well--maybe not at all.

            http://sims.yahoo.com/