Re: Another Mine incident?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007

      > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070810/ap_on_re_us/mine_deaths
      >
      > I was wondering if possibly this is as much to do with LACK of Earth
      > alignments right now as it is with alignments that are taking place?
      >
      > sun, mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto - Fire
      > Mars, Neptune, even Chiron - Air
      > Moon, Uranus, the nodes - water
      >
      > no earth - ergo no balance.
      >
      > just something that came to mind ... MissB

      South Node's in Virgo, aligned with Thuban (Alpha Draconis), but
      nothing else from the Brady or R-E-R lists in my copy of SolarFire 5.
      Brady came with the software and I think it's from Bernadette's fixed
      star book; R-E-R is stars mentioned by Robson, Ebertin, and Rigor. I
      think these are all well-researched stars in long use.

      That's still very little Earth.

      Interesting.