Re: [thefixedstars] hmmm earthquake and coal mine collapse combined

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6 9:25 AM
      I'm willing to bet that the earthquake, mine collapse AND bridge collapse are on approximately the same latitude ... (thus sharing star parans) ...

      Trish (whose been so busy with client work and farm work to comment much lately ...)

      In a message dated 8/6/2007 12:14:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
      http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ap/20070806/ ap_on_re_ us/utah_mine_ collapse

      this seems to have been right on, who was it who said earthquakes from
      this weird SAurn Pluto Trine and Mars Square conj Algol?

      very interesting. I hope the miners are okay.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6 10:08 AM
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070806/ap_on_re_us/utah_mine_collapse

        > this seems to have been right on, who was it who
        > said earthquakes from
        > this weird SAurn Pluto Trine and Mars Square conj
        > Algol?

        I think it might have been you.

        > very interesting. I hope the miners are okay.

        Yeah...

        http://sims.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6 11:04 AM
          I think it was one of the Diana's, and I agreed, because I didn't
          automatically twig to that, but then started watch and front pages
          have been supporting the idea. MissB

          > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070806/ap_on_re_us/utah_mine_collapse
          > >
          > > this seems to have been right on, who was it who
          > > said earthquakes from
          > > this weird SAurn Pluto Trine and Mars Square conj
          > > Algol?
          >

          > I think it might have been you.
          >

          > > very interesting. I hope the miners are okay.
          > >

          > Yeah...

          story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.