hmmm earthquake and coal mine collapse combined

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070806/ap_on_re_us/utah_mine_collapse

      this seems to have been right on, who was it who said earthquakes from
      this weird SAurn Pluto Trine and Mars Square conj Algol?

      very interesting. I hope the miners are okay.

      MissB
    • Trishmare7@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
          --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

          http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070806/ap_on_re_us/utah_mine_collapse

          > this seems to have been right on, who was it who
          > said earthquakes from
          > this weird SAurn Pluto Trine and Mars Square conj
          > Algol?

          I think it might have been you.

          > very interesting. I hope the miners are okay.

          Yeah...

          http://sims.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
            I think it was one of the Diana's, and I agreed, because I didn't
            automatically twig to that, but then started watch and front pages
            have been supporting the idea. MissB

            > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070806/ap_on_re_us/utah_mine_collapse
            > >
            > > this seems to have been right on, who was it who
            > > said earthquakes from
            > > this weird SAurn Pluto Trine and Mars Square conj
            > > Algol?
            >

            > I think it might have been you.
            >

            > > very interesting. I hope the miners are okay.
            > >

            > Yeah...

            story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.