Re: bridge collapses

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2007

      > AS for Fixed Stars, I was trying to think of stars related to
      > builders or chariots or Travel, Argos of course might be considered,

      Well, Saturn is aligned with stars in the Ship Argo's mast, like Al
      Sumut ("the ways," Alpha Pyxidis), Beta and Gamma Pyxidis.

      Will somebody "hang" for this?

      > but what about the Milky Way? some see that as a road rather than a
      > river? Okay just speculating.

      It looks like the Ascendant of the chart just misses the Milky Way
      (Robson, *The Fixed Stars And Constellations In Astrology*, p. 66).

      More alignments: Moon and Pallas with Homan ("lucky star of the hero,"
      Zeta Pegasi, on Pegasus' neck); Venus with Cat's Paw (G Hydrae,
      marking a forepaw of the obsolete constellation Felis the Cat--fishing
      or probing for something); Mars with Gorgonea Quarta ("The Fourth
      Gorgon," Omega Persei) and Lucida Caeli (Alpha Caeli in Caelum the
      Chisel--rescuers trying to cut through concrete and steel to reach
      injured and dead people); Ascendant with Apollyon ("destroyer", Iota-1
      Scorpii) and Basanismus ("painful torment," G Scorpii).

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Derek Reveres
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2007
        Looking over my files, I have the 3rd house as ruling streets and roads,
        which bridges are an extension of. Sepharial- an occult astrologer of the
        early 20th century- associates the third house with bridges as well.

        >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
        >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: bridge collapses
        >Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 22:26:38 -0000
        >

        >You know house wise I was wondering if it would be 3,4 or 9th house
        >issue, Its Building issues, so 4th seems appropriate some how, but
        >then some might argue it was local travel (3 like cars) or long
        >distance travel (9) ? I keep thinking that since its structural that
        >whatever the issue it should show in the 4th house of whatever
        >city/county, etc that it is attached to?
        >
        >AS for Fixed Stars, I was trying to think of stars related to
        >builders or chariots or Travel, Argos of course might be considered,
        >but what about the Milky Way? some see that as a road rather than a
        >river? Okay just speculating.
        >
        >Beth
        >

        >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
        ><fixed.stars@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Mark sent
        > >
        > > > Bridge collapses, at least, ought to show up in the fixed star
        > > > alignments somehow.
        > > >
        > > > Diana R.? Opinions?
        > > >

        > > > Mark A. Holmes
        > > =========
        > > Sorry, Mark, I never did any work on this, so
        > > I can't help here - working hard and fast on the
        > > book because I want it ready for UAC
        > >
        > > Love, Diana
        > >

        > > Website: http://ye-stars.com

        Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!
        http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2007
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>
          wrote:

          > Looking over my files, I have the 3rd house as ruling streets and
          roads,
          > which bridges are an extension of. Sepharial- an occult astrologer
          of the
          > early 20th century- associates the third house with bridges as well.

          And you've got that Moon-Uranus-Pallas conjunction in Pisces in the
          3rd house of the disaster chart associated with Homan (Zeta Pegasi).

          http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Homan.html

          Heroism arising from a disaster caused by somebody's stupid mistakes
          (Pegasus) sounds plausible.

          Mark A. Holmes