Re: [thefixedstars] Re: bridge collapses

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2007
      --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

      > Wasn't the Moon in Pisces? Water, dissolution, the
      > unknown, deceit.
      > The dissolution of structure would be Neptune
      > attacking Saturn, even
      > though they're quite separated by now. So, 12th
      > house/10th house (Saturn
      > as the natural 10th house ruler). I'd add a dash of
      > 3rd house for all
      > the cars involved.
      > Diana S.

      The bridge collapsed at 6:05 p.m. CDT.

      http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_213191448.html

      Moon, Uranus and Pallas (maintenance and defense of
      the state) all conjunct in the 3rd house within a
      range of 1 00' at 17-18 Pisces. Pluto at 26
      Sagittarius 38 conjunct the Ascendant at 27
      Sagittarius 43 on the 12th-house side (a long process
      of deterioration culminating in a sudden collapse that
      some people, at least, should have seen coming). Also
      Hidalgo at 25 Libra 34 almost precisely conjunct the
      Midheaven at 25 Libra 00 (see my last paragraph).

      More to the topic, Mars is aligned with Algol
      (wouldn't you know it?), Sun with Asellus Australis
      (Delta Cancri), Vesta with Acrab (Beta Scorpii) and
      the Ascendant with Etamin (Gamma Draconis; this is,
      after all, a disaster chart, an extraordinary event)
      as well as with the Galactic Center; Chiron with Armus
      and Dorsum (Eta and Theta Capricorni, respectively;
      the state was repeatedly warned about that bridge over
      a long period of time); and the Midheaven with
      Arcturus.

      I was just looking at Diana R.'s workbook regarding
      that last alignment (I mean what she writes concerning
      the longitude region of Spica and Arcturus). There
      *have* been a number of editorials in recent days to
      the effect that we are paying the price for our
      failure as a nation to adequately invest in our
      necessary but unsexy infrastructure (Katrina, the
      steam pipe rupture in NYC, now this bridge
      collapsing). As somebody (I think Bush's
      Transportation Secretary) said, "Bridges in America
      should not collapse." How true.

      Mark A. Holmes

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2007

        > AS for Fixed Stars, I was trying to think of stars related to
        > builders or chariots or Travel, Argos of course might be considered,

        Well, Saturn is aligned with stars in the Ship Argo's mast, like Al
        Sumut ("the ways," Alpha Pyxidis), Beta and Gamma Pyxidis.

        Will somebody "hang" for this?

        > but what about the Milky Way? some see that as a road rather than a
        > river? Okay just speculating.

        It looks like the Ascendant of the chart just misses the Milky Way
        (Robson, *The Fixed Stars And Constellations In Astrology*, p. 66).

        More alignments: Moon and Pallas with Homan ("lucky star of the hero,"
        Zeta Pegasi, on Pegasus' neck); Venus with Cat's Paw (G Hydrae,
        marking a forepaw of the obsolete constellation Felis the Cat--fishing
        or probing for something); Mars with Gorgonea Quarta ("The Fourth
        Gorgon," Omega Persei) and Lucida Caeli (Alpha Caeli in Caelum the
        Chisel--rescuers trying to cut through concrete and steel to reach
        injured and dead people); Ascendant with Apollyon ("destroyer", Iota-1
        Scorpii) and Basanismus ("painful torment," G Scorpii).

        Mark A. Holmes
      • Derek Reveres
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2007
          Looking over my files, I have the 3rd house as ruling streets and roads,
          which bridges are an extension of. Sepharial- an occult astrologer of the
          early 20th century- associates the third house with bridges as well.

          >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
          >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: bridge collapses
          >Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 22:26:38 -0000
          >

          >You know house wise I was wondering if it would be 3,4 or 9th house
          >issue, Its Building issues, so 4th seems appropriate some how, but
          >then some might argue it was local travel (3 like cars) or long
          >distance travel (9) ? I keep thinking that since its structural that
          >whatever the issue it should show in the 4th house of whatever
          >city/county, etc that it is attached to?
          >
          >AS for Fixed Stars, I was trying to think of stars related to
          >builders or chariots or Travel, Argos of course might be considered,
          >but what about the Milky Way? some see that as a road rather than a
          >river? Okay just speculating.
          >
          >Beth
          >

          >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
          ><fixed.stars@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Mark sent
          > >
          > > > Bridge collapses, at least, ought to show up in the fixed star
          > > > alignments somehow.
          > > >
          > > > Diana R.? Opinions?
          > > >

          > > > Mark A. Holmes
          > > =========
          > > Sorry, Mark, I never did any work on this, so
          > > I can't help here - working hard and fast on the
          > > book because I want it ready for UAC
          > >
          > > Love, Diana
          > >

          > > Website: http://ye-stars.com

          Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!
          http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2007
            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>
            wrote:

            > Looking over my files, I have the 3rd house as ruling streets and
            roads,
            > which bridges are an extension of. Sepharial- an occult astrologer
            of the
            > early 20th century- associates the third house with bridges as well.

            And you've got that Moon-Uranus-Pallas conjunction in Pisces in the
            3rd house of the disaster chart associated with Homan (Zeta Pegasi).

            http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Homan.html

            Heroism arising from a disaster caused by somebody's stupid mistakes
            (Pegasus) sounds plausible.

            Mark A. Holmes