Re: [thefixedstars] Mercury now

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      In a message dated 8/1/2007 6:46:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fixed.stars@... writes:
      l, I know, that's overkill, but I just wanted to let you know...
      We appreciate it Diana! (Probably a lot of people on the list are information junkies, like me)--

      Love,
      Trish

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
        Actually I dont think its overkill, and I do think that many people
        on this list are info junkies, that's why were are into stuff like
        fixed stars... well, just an observation. Beth