Re: [thefixedstars] Freeway Bridges

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 7:56 PM
      --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

      > A Bridge over a river in Minneapolis collapsed
      > today, this week in
      > Northern Ca another Bridge collapsed, is there
      > something in the sky
      > that might be bringing this up? seems an odd
      > occurance to me.
      >
      > I know some people think I"m crazy but when you get
      > multiple bridge
      > collapse' I do think sabbotage... there was one in
      > San Francisco area
      > I think in March? its just getting to be very weird.

      Or maybe it's reality's revenge.

      A minute ago I was watching debate on an
      infrastructure bill on the House floor on C-SPAN. The
      Democrats (and some Republicans) want to spend more
      money on wetlands restoration and improving roads,
      bridges, levees, etc. so we won't have these bridge
      collapses and floods and so forth, and Bush is
      threatening to veto the bill because it's too much
      government money being spent for his liking (or maybe
      on the wrong things).

      Maybe this is just some chickens coming home to roost.
      When it comes to government services like the highway
      system, as with anything else, you get what you pay
      for.

      Bridge collapses, at least, ought to show up in the
      fixed star alignments somehow.

      Diana R.? Opinions?

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 8:31 AM
        the two in California were new. The one in Minnesotta was in dire
        need of repair. REally the East caost power grid needs to be
        rebuilt, most of the roadways north of DC need some serious work, I
        dont know what they are thinking, people complain about Ca Taxes,
        but our roads are drivable! Beth

        > > A Bridge over a river in Minneapolis collapsed
        > > today, this week in
        > > Northern Ca another Bridge collapsed, is there
        > > something in the sky
        > > that might be bringing this up? seems an odd
        > > occurance to me.
        > >
        > > I know some people think I"m crazy but when you get
        > > multiple bridge
        > > collapse' I do think sabbotage... there was one in
        > > San Francisco area
        > > I think in March? its just getting to be very weird.
        > >

        > Or maybe it's reality's revenge.
        >
        > A minute ago I was watching debate on an
        > infrastructure bill on the House floor on C-SPAN. The
        > Democrats (and some Republicans) want to spend more
        > money on wetlands restoration and improving roads,
        > bridges, levees, etc. so we won't have these bridge
        > collapses and floods and so forth, and Bush is
        > threatening to veto the bill because it's too much
        > government money being spent for his liking (or maybe
        > on the wrong things).
        >
        > Maybe this is just some chickens coming home to roost.
        > When it comes to government services like the highway
        > system, as with anything else, you get what you pay
        > for.
        >
        > Bridge collapses, at least, ought to show up in the
        > fixed star alignments somehow.
        >
        > Diana R.? Opinions?

        someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.