Japan

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
      You know I think Japan must have an issue with this upcoming alignment
      because after they had that bad earthquake, they are now in the wake
      of a huge Typhoon.

      Anyone see any other issues on the horizon for the 2nd?

      Beth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        > You know I think Japan must have an issue with this
        > upcoming alignment
        > because after they had that bad earthquake, they are
        > now in the wake
        > of a huge Typhoon.

        Which alignment?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
          Oh I'm sorry this Mars Conj Algol, Square Saturn, and SAturn Trine
          Pluto, of course you get Moon at 26 Pisces and Mercury at 24 Cancer
          (Is that Bellatrix? I'm at work so dont have things at my
          fingertips) on the second as well, so all around I think there are
          some opportunities for havoc. the moon connection is fleeting, but
          still!

          Beth

          > > You know I think Japan must have an issue with this
          > > upcoming alignment
          > > because after they had that bad earthquake, they are
          > > now in the wake
          > > of a huge Typhoon.
          >

          > Which alignment?

          _______________
          user panel and lay it on us.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
            --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

            > Oh I'm sorry this Mars Conj Algol, Square Saturn,
            > and SAturn Trine
            > Pluto, of course you get Moon at 26 Pisces and
            > Mercury at 24 Cancer
            > (Is that Bellatrix? I'm at work so dont have things
            > at my
            > fingertips)

            I think Bellatrix (Gamma Orionis) is in Gemini right
            now; 24 Cancer sounds more like Procyon, Pollux,
            Castor, Canopus or Sirius, something in that region.
            I'd have to look it up.

            on the second as well, so all around I
            > think there are
            > some opportunities for havoc. the moon connection is
            > fleeting, but
            > still!
            >
            > Beth

            26 Pisces is close to Scheat; yeah, it's the Moon that
            would be aligned with Scheat (around 28 or 29 Pisces)
            so it'd only last several hours, but that might be
            enough.

            Mark A. Holmes

            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew
            > Holmes
            > <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > You know I think Japan must have an issue with
            > this
            > > > upcoming alignment
            > > > because after they had that bad earthquake, they
            > are
            > > > now in the wake
            > > > of a huge Typhoon.
            > >

            > > Which alignment?

            Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
            http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
              you are right pollux or Wezen 23 Cancer and , then something at 25
              Cancer can't recall, would have ot look it up, Beth