Chernobyl Disaster

  • celestejamerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      I was reading today about the Chernobyl power reactor in the news.
      From their listing of events, I took the time 1:23 am for the
      disaster, on April 26, 1986. Here is the story plus another website
      with the history of the events:

      http://www.chernobyl.co.uk/

      Kepler astrology software lists the co-ordinates for Chernobyl, Kiev,
      Ukraine as 51 N 17 and 30 East 15.

      I ran this through Bernadette's Starlight Program and got a few
      interesting things:

      Sirius as ¥ Sun is Culminating orb 01 mins 56 secs -
      Sudden success which can burn

      Alphecca as © Mars is On Nadir orb 01 mins 13 secs -
      A hard life, but the lessons learned lead to success - Curtailed passage

      Menkar as « Saturn is Setting orb 01 mins 15 secs -
      One's actions, or work affecting many

      Menkar as ¥ Sun is Setting orb 01 mins 48 secs -
      Great success or great loss; to be a pawn in the winds of change

      I wonder whether anyone has any comments on the chart, and/or whether
      you would agree with my using the 1:23 am time on April 26th.

      Best regards,

      Celeste Jamerson