Re: Jupiter cnj Antares-looking for a job

  • Outi Parhi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2007
      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Another example was news anchor Peter Jennings - he had the Vertex-
      > AntiVertex at Antares-Aldebaran; he did it right - because he was so
      > charismatic, he was offered the major news anchor position very early
      > on; he turned it town saying that he wasn't ready, and only yeare
      later after much work and study he accepted.

      > But the health warnings under these stars are danger to the lungs and
      > addictions, and that's what got him in the end.

      This is very interesting as I have tried to find a meaning for myself
      on the opposite planets in context with Vertex. Having Sun/Vega in
      conjunction with antivertex, and Vertex conj.Sirius and Uranus, I have
      come to a conclusion that my astrological studies were meant for me to
      make a better inner vision and insight on mundane matters. But it has
      meant a lot of sacrifices on the way, and hope any danger in the deep
      psyche wouldn't get me (or the other)at the end...I have often felt
      that life is a mystery, as the turns and rounds may have been so quick
      and permanent. Maybe it is because Sirius is in the 8th house, and
      thinking about a mad dog, it makes me feel I could just lose my life
      when I finally succeed in grasping all the mysteries of life.

      googling in the night before going to sleep

      Ophis