Re: Nuclear power stars

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
      so a good time to look for a job in Non Nuclear regions, like um Los
      Angeles or um hmmm where else is it Nuclear lite? I'm thinking its
      going ot be good to go, I mean Moon will only oppose for a few
      hours, he can stay undercover for a few hours. =) MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>
      wrote:

      > As an aside, my youngest son has Uranus at 9Sag47 and the Asc. at
      9Sag
      > 59. I was looking forward to the Jupiter station for him, since
      he's
      > looking for a new job. Now, I'm not so sure! He lives outside of
      > Phoenix, so I don't think there is a big chance he'll be on the
      bulls
      > eye of the crazies, but I'll gently suggest that he stay away from
      the
      > local nuclear power plant!
      > Diana S.
      > Diana K Rosenberg wrote:
      > >
      > > Mark sent
      > >
      > > Maybe Diana R.'s workbook has something about nuclear power in
      it. I'd
      > > have to look through it again.

      > > The nuclear stars are royal stars Aldebaran and Antares (exactly
      > > opposite each other; Aldebaran in
      > > 2000: 9 Gem 47; Antares in 2000: 9 Sag 46
      > >
      > > From my book:
      > >
      > > Aldebaran:
      > > the_ Sun_ at the Full Moon preceding the*/ Chalk River, Ontario
      > > nuclear accident/* in 1952 (these stars were_ Rising_ at the
      crisis),_
      > > Saturn_ at the*/ 1^st sustained nuclear chain reaction/* in 1942
      > > (opposite Sun at Antares),_ Venus_ at the*/ 1^st atomic
      explosion,/**/
      > > codenamed "Trinity,"/* at Alamogordo, NM in 1945, launching the
      Atomic
      > > Age,_ Mars_ 20 days later when*/ the first/**/ atomic bomb was
      dropped
      > > on Hiroshima, Japan/*/,/_ Saturn_ at the*/ 1972 Salt I
      Antiballistic
      > > Missile Treaty signing/*,_ Venus_ at the US-USSR signing of
      the*/
      > > Threshold Test Ban Treaty limiting underground nuclear weapons
      tests/*
      > > and at the*/ 1979 Salt II Treaty/* signing.This was the_ IC_ at
      the
      > > Middletown, PA*/ Three Mile Island/**/ nuclear plant partial
      > > meltdown/* in 1979.
      > >
      > > Antares:
      > > Antares and its fellow royal star Aldebaran, both giant infra-
      red
      > > sources, are prominent in major nuclear events: this was the_
      Sun_
      > > and_ Mercury_ (opposite Saturn at Aldebaran) at the*/ 1^st
      > > self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction/*, Chicago, 1942, the_
      Sun_ at
      > > the Full Moon preceding the 1952*/ Chalk River, Ontario nuclear
      > > accident/*,_ Saturn_ in 1957 at the*/ 1^st underground nuclear
      > > explosion/* (US), England's*/ Windscale nuclear disaster/*, and
      the*/
      > > explosion of stored nuclear wastes in Kyshtym/*, in the southern
      > > Urals, (and_ Saturn_ one cycle later at the*/ Chernobyl nuclear
      > > disaster/* in Ukraine),_ Mars_ when*/ USS Enterprise, the 1^st
      > > nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, was commissioned/* in 1961,_
      > > Neptune_ in 1974 at*/ India's 1^st nuclear explosion/* in
      Rajasthan
      > > and*/ the suspicious "accidental" death of Karen Silkwood, who
      was
      > > about to expose the falsifying of safety records in the
      manufacture of
      > > plutonium nuclear fuel rods at Kerr-McGee Corp,/* the_ MC_ of
      the
      > > 1979*/ accident at Middletown, PA Three Mile Island nuclear
      plant that
      > > caused a radiation leak and partial meltdown/*;_ Mars_ and_
      Uranus_ in
      > > 1984 when the ship*/ Mont Louis sank and leaked its cargo of
      uranium/*
      > > near Ostend,_ Jupiter_ in 1995 when*/ a Russian radar crew
      mistook a
      > > scientific rocket for an American Trident nuclear warhead
      missile/*
      > > and informed Pres Yeltsin: Russian commanders stood by to
      retaliate,
      > > until the rocket fell off the screen,_ Pluto_ in 1999 when*/ it
      was
      > > discovered that plutonium from a test blast in Nevada had seeped
      into
      > > underground water/*, and at*/ The Hague Agenda for Peace and
      Justice
      > > for the 21^st Century/* calling for parliaments to prohibit
      their
      > > governments from going to war, compulsory peace education in
      every
      > > school in the world, and for the immediate elimination of
      nuclear
      > > weapons, and*/ a UN Resolution towards a nuclear-weapons-free
      world
      > > was approved/*, and_ Pluto_ in 2000 when giant*/ Russian nuclear
      > > submarine Kursk with a crew of 118 exploded/* and sank in the
      Barents
      > > Sea (no survivors). (The area of nuclear events actually spans
      the
      > > full Hindu-Chinese-Arab Lunar Mansions area of Alpha, Sigma and
      Tau
      > > Scorpii, about 7 to 11 Sagittarius) Physicist and radioactivity
      > > discoverer* Henri Becquerel*, "father of modern atomic and
      nuclear
      > > physics" was born with_ Jupiter_ here, at the Scorpion's heart
      of fire
      > > (in China, the Great Dragon's heart of fire).
      > >
      > > Jupiter will station direct at Antares on Aug 7th, opposite the
      Moon