Re: [thefixedstars] interesting or scary?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2007
      --- mcadler@... wrote:

      > Just to add two more incidents that may not have
      > made national/international
      > news. Within a day there were two accidents in west
      > central Florida that
      > involved cars trying to beat AMtrak trains, and the
      > trains hitting the cars.
      > First was 7/16/2007 at 3:16 PM in Lakeland, Fla.
      > Second was 7/17/07 at 3:15 PM
      > in Plant City, Fla.
      >
      > It occurred to me that Uranus might be involved in
      > all this. The next solar
      > eclipse will be September 11 at 18 Virgo. A lot of
      > times, 2-3 months before
      > the eclipse, when a planet is in a degree that
      > conjuncts or opposes the next
      > eclipse point, there can be a rash of incidents like
      > this. Uranus is currently
      > at 18 Pisces 29, almost exactly opposing the eclipse
      > point in September at
      > 18 Virgo 25.
      >
      > Michele Adler
      > _www.micheleadler.com_ (http://www.micheleadler.com)

      Uranus = railroads and trains. Thank you.

      Also: Uranus has been aligned with Fum al Samakah
      (Beta Piscium) for some time. I keep seeing Fum al
      Samakah (Arabic for "muzzle of the fish") as
      signifying that something or somebody is "fish food"
      or "sleeps with the fishes," i.e. has been killed
      somehow, figuratively, or literally.